Bath and Body Works Fall 2020 Candles have arrived but don’t worry there’s nothing exciting to see here as it’s a round of re-promoted scents. Don’t worry, the Summer is young and the Fall is long so, I’m positive we’ll something pop up that we haven’t sniffed before. This is only round one they’ll be a round two and three I’m sure before the first day of autumn even gets here. For years now, perhaps since Harry Slakin stepped down, Bath and Body Works Candles have been a bit lacking but it hasn’t stopped me from buying them (you know I’m over hear hoarding thousands of 3-Wick Candles). However, this doesn’t mean I don’t step up on my soap box from time to time to shout about the re-promoted fragrances with new names, the lack of creativity when creating newer scents, and the endless round of re-promotes.
The only new scent I see popping up, correct me if I’m wrong, is Salted Butterscotch and Pumpkin Vanilla Crème . But really, these are probably not new at all and smells identical to something we already own! We’ll see! That’s on my list to pick up for sure.
As always Marshmallow Fireside is returns , Pumpkin Pecan Waffles (which is sort of good but I’m really not understanding how that one even lands on their bestselling list), Caramel Pumpkin Swirl, and others!
Here’s what else popped up today!
- Salted Butterscotch (Warm Brown Sugar, Sweet Cream, Pinch of Sea Salt, Melted Butter)
- Pumpkin Vanilla Crème (Creamy Pumpkin, Vanilla Crème, Fresh Ground Nutmeg, Graham Cracker Crust)
- Marshmallow Fireside (Toasted Marshmallow, Smoldering Woods, Fire Roasted Vanilla, Crystallized Amber)
- Leaves (Crisp Red Apple, Golden Nectar, Warm Clove Spice)
- Sweater Weather (Fresh Sage, Juniper Berry, Aromatic Eucalyptus, Fresh Woods)
- Banana Walnut Muffin (Sweet Banana, Golden Nutmeg, Cinnamon Sugar Muffin)
- Pumpkin Peanut Brittle (Crunchy Caramel Brittle, Salty Peanuts, Toasted Pumpkin Seeds)
- Caramel Pumpkin Swirl (Luscious Caramel, Ground Cinnamon, Rich Brown Sugar, Creamy Vanilla)
- Pumpkin Donut Shop (Glazed Donuts, Warm Pumpkin Spices, Sprinkled with Powdered Sugar)
- Vanilla Pumpkin Marshmallow (Tahitian Vanilla, Pumpkin Spice, Homemade Marshmallow, Drizzled Caramel)
- Blueberry Maple Pancakes (Wild Blueberries, Griddle Fresh Pancakes, Warm Maple Syrup)
- Pumpkin Apple (Red Delicious Apple, Fall Pumpkin, Fresh Ground Cinnamon, Clove Buds)
- Pumpkin Pecan Waffles (Maple Syrup, Golden Waffles, Pumpkin Spice, Brown Sugar)
Have any of your favorite scents returned?
What would you like to see from Bath and Body Works that’s new this year?
Bath and Body Works Fall 2020 Candles are available now on their website.