Sweet Wildflower, All Dressed Up, Mad About You, Touch of Magic, are just a few of the 15 new Bath and Body Fragrance Mists that are apparently launching soon! YES! 15 brand new fragrances! My lovely friend TinyBubbleFloating on Instagram posted the entire range on her Instagram account today and boy did she excite me! I can’t believe they are doing 15 new scents in one go! I hope this isn’t exclusive to test stores as I really want to try all of these! I will say some of these appear repromoted like Cashmere Glow I am pretty sure I have and Dark Kiss!
Here’s some of the scents we can look forward to:
- Cashmere Glow (peach, vanilla, cashmere)
- Dark Kiss (black raspberry, rose, plum, dark vanilla bean, bergamot incense)
- Coconut Escape (coconut milk, tonka bean sea salt musk)
- Jasmine Night Sky (jasmine, praline, patchouli)
- Endless Weekend (mandarin, magnolia, raspberry lychee sorbet, coconut water)
- All Dressed Up (orange blossom, latte, vanilla)
- Whipped Vanilla Bean (vanilla bean, sugar cookies, whipped cream, fluffy musk)
- Touch of Magic (iris, amber, vanilla)
- Coastal Linen and Lily (freesia, clementine, lily of the valley)
- Sweet Wildflower (pear, peony, sandalwood)
- Sparkling Rose (rose, mimosa, patchouli)
- Mad About You (black currant, peony, pink jasmine, patchouli, vanilla musk)
- Pure Wonder (rose, mimosa, patchouli)
I’ve never seen Bath and Body Works release such a wide range of fragrances like this in one go! It doesn’t surprise me as they are actually one of the biggest performers at the mall. Everyone is failing miserably lately but Bath and Body Work is seeing astounding growth bad economy or good!
You might be lucky to walk in store and see these already! Here in New Yorker I haven’t personally seen them as yet but I’m looking to grabbing a few as I know I want at least five on the list she posted!