Sephora Wild Wishes Advent Calendar ($45) arrives today and we have to decide if it sucks or not. The Sephora Frosted Party Advent Calendar was cuter in my humble opinion because penguins! Not sure I’m into this Joe Exotic theme they got going on here but eh!
This a 24 Day Makeup Advent Calendar so you can count down the days until Christmas! Every last one of ’em! Because it’s annoying buying a 12 days advent calendar just sayin’! There’s the cute favorite here but I think Sephora needs to really re-think the price tag as there’s a lot of content here that likely cost them a lot less yet here they are charging near $50 bucks!
Jump ahead to find out the contents of the Sephora Wild Wishes Advent Calendar for Holiday 2020!
- 2 x Fizzing Bath Stars in Moonlight Swim and Let‘s Have Fun!
- Eyeshadow Pan N°216 Girls Night Out
- All Day Hydrator Hydrate & Glow
- Bright Skin Exfoliating Scrub Exfoliate + Smooth
- Cucumber Eye Masks
- 2 x Express Nail Polish Remover Wipes
- Pineapple Nose Mask
- Cream Lip Stain in 01 Always Red
- #LIPSTORIES Lipstick in 36 Spring Break
- 2 x Color Hit Nail Lacquers in L43 It Girl and 140 Enchanted World
- Eye Pencil To Go in 09 Intense Black
- Coconut Lip Balm
- Shea Lip Mask
- 2 x Shower Cream Caps in Lagoon, Cotton Flower
- Charcoal Nose Strip
- Triple Action Cleansing Water – Cleanse + Purify
- Hair Clamp
- 2 x Hair Ribbons
- Nail File
- Pocket Mirror
Lots of these items like the mirror, nail file, hair ribbons, etc…are filler content which makes this an expensive purchase! I’m sure we’ll see a ton of other makeup advent calendars soon so don’t jump just yet on this one! I know I ALWAYS look forward to the Charlotte Tilbury Advent Calendar. I’d rather take my $45 and put it towards something as luxury as the CT one versus this Sephora one.
What do you think of the Sephora Wild Wishes Advent Calendar for Holiday 2020?
Is it a hit or a miss?