Oh my god I need the Nudestix Matinee to Soirée Kit by Allana Davison for Holiday 2020! I just purchased the Smokey Nude Glow Set By Taylor Frankel which I love and now they go and slay my world by introducing another set! Ugh! But I love these sets so much! They are so easy to apply, blend, and it takes mere minutes to do a complete look! I’m sort of obsessed with how quickly I can put my makeup with these little pencils!
This is a limited edition set that was created with Allana Davison a Canadian blogger and influencer.
- Nudies Matte Blush & Bronze in In the Nude (matte)
- Magnetic Luminous Eye Color in Gilt
- Magnetic Matte Eye Color in Terra and Cocoa
- Gel Color Lip + Cheek Balm in Send Noodz (gel)
- Intense Matte Lip + Cheek Pencil in Royal (matte)
- Nudies All Over Face and Color Bronze + Glow in Hey Honey
I think I like Allana’s set so much because of the warmer, bronze-y shades. I LOVE Fall and Winter but with Flu season on the way and of course, COVID I sort of want to go back to Summer and leave the upcoming Winter behind.
Terra and Cocoa, the two eye shades, look right up my alley!
As always the set comes housed in a makeup pouch! This one is gold accented with cute stars.
The set is $75 but contains $194 worth of product.
Will you be grabbing the Nudestix Matinee to Soirée Kit by Allana Davison Set?