The new gorgeous Viseart Midsommer Petit Pro Eyeshadow Palette and Solstice Petit Pro Eyeshadow Palette arrive today at sephora.com! These two gorgeous mini eyeshadow palettes are priced at an affordable $30 each and contain eight shades. Matte fans will be quite pleased to see that the finish dominates these little mini eyeshadow palettes.
Let’s take a look!
Viseart Midsommer Petit Pro Eyeshadow Palette $30
This palette contains eight beautifully cool pinks and mauves in matte and shimmer finishes!
- Eglantine (matte, cool light beige)
- Cupidon (matte, light pink-brown)
- Puck (matte, mid-toned brown)
- Midsommer (matte, muted raspberry)
- Faerie (shimmering, light champagne-pink)
- Potion (shimmering, muted burgundy with gold-pink reflectivity)
- Titania (matte, muted purple-gray)
- Changeling (nude rose sheen with a blue duo-chrome finish)
Viseart Solstice Petit Pro Eyeshadow Palette $30
An eight-pan eyeshadow palette in sunkissed and earth hues with matte and shimmer finishes.
- Languor (matte sandy beige)
- Crescendo (matte, warm light brown)
- Summertide (matte, medium reddish brown)
- Duir (matte chocolate)
- Fervor (shimmering lemon meringue)
- Litha (shimmering nude brown)
- Splendor (shimmering terracotta brown)
- Solstice (pink sheen with a blue duo-chrome finish)
These are both quite beautiful and I have a feeling I’ll be grabbing them. Viseart’s minis rarely disappoint and the price point is very affordable for the quality. I think I like the Solstice best but I have to admit although cooler even Midsommer is a beautiful palette that will create some great Fall eye looks. I own several of the minis already and I use them quite often so these will likely make their way into my stash as well.
What about you?
Think you’ll grab these?
Viseart Midsommer and Solstice Petit Pro Eyeshadow Palette are available now.