Bananas, Lemonade, Oranges, and more fruity fun is popping up in the Bath & Body Works Spring 2021 Candle Collection this season! The Semi-Annual Sale is still on but Spring 2021 items are starting to pop up on site. I’m waiting for those new gourmands Signature Mists launching soon! But I’m always about a good candle.
Here’s a few of the new Spring 2021 Candles to look out for:
- Banana Cabana (Sun-Kissed Banana, Sea Spray, Warm Vanilla)
- Fresh Orange (Fresh Grated Orange Zest, Sparkling Citrus, White Jasmine)
- Market Peach (Juicy Peaches, Dew-Covered Leaves, Hint of Vanilla)
- Pineapple Mango (Fresh Pineapple Juice, Mango, Vine-Ripened Raspberry)
- Sugared Lemonade (Fresh Lemon Juice, Sugar Crystals, Crushed Ice)
- Candy Hearts (Cotton Candy Sugar, Sparkling Raspberries, Sprinkle of Love from Cupid)
- Mango Waters (Sugared Mangoes, Pink Grapefruit, Fresh Seagrass)
- Sunshine & Daffodils (Sunny Daffodils, Bright Citrus, Luscious Greens)
- Sugared Lemon Zest (Sorrento Lemons, Cane Sugar, Lemon Zest)
- Aloha Kiwi Passionfruit (Tropical Passionfruit, Radiant Kiwi, Juicy Pineapple)
- Bubbly Rosé (Pink Sparkling Rosé, Sweet Blood Orange, Splash of Cranberry Juice)
- Whipped Coffee (Shot of Espresso, Whipped Sweet Cream, Sugar Crystals)
- Wildberry Jam Donut (Sweet Wildberry Jam, Powdered Donut, Brown Sugar Crumble)
I don’t think I’ve ever seen a true banana scented candle from Bath & Body Works! I’m excited to check out Banana Cabana and see if it’s a nice banana cream scent especially with the warm vanilla.
The Bath & Body Works Spring 2021 Candles are available online now and should be trickling into stores shortly!