The Urban Decay Naked Wild West Eyeshadow Palette is now available at sephora.com! As per our chat last week this was somehow leaked on Zulily very early! Not sure if that was intentional or a mistake but it was indeed on Zulily and still is however, it wasn’t available for purchase the time.
It now is for sale at Sephora.
This is Urban Decay’s newest Naked Palette that contains 12 desert inspired shades! From terracotta to deep copper and turquoise green, the shades are inspired by California’s deserts, Joshua trees, and endless skies. The finishes include creamy mattes, metallics, and shimmers.
- Standoff (soft beige matte)
- Spur (pale peach matte)
- Nudie (light warm-brown matte)
- Hold ‘Em (warm bronze creamy metallic)
- Cowboy Rick (warm silver creamy metallic)
- Laredo (taupe matte)
- Bud (soft turquoise shimmer)
- Rustler (deep copper shimmer)
- Ghost Town (terracotta matte)
- Whiskey (rich brown matte)
- Tex (deep blue-green matte)
- Pony Up (cool slate matte)
Urban Decay Naked Wild West Eyeshadow Palette is $49.
Will you be picking it up?