Buxom Ash K Holm Eyeshadow Palette is now available for Summer 2021 but it’s serving up a jewel toned helping of Fall 2021 vibes. Ash K Holm is a Los Angeles-based makeup artist and Buxom’s Global Celebrity Makeup Artis that’s well known for creating glam looks for the likes of Ariana Grande, the Kardashians, Camila Cabello, and more. It’s nice to see a brand teaming up with a makeup artist for a change versus an influencer.
The palette contains 12 natural and jewel toned shades with matte, satin, and metallic finishes.
- Living (Golden Peach Shimmer)
- Iconic (Peach Beige Satin)
- Unfiltered (Honey Nude Matte)
- 1989 (Coral Matte)
- Major (Cool Lilac Shimmer)
- Scorpio (Navy Teal Sparkle)
- Stacks (Light Copper Metallic)
- Teddy (Golden Tan Matte)
- Rich Rich (Medium Golden Brown Matte)
- Dynasty (Golden Taupe Sparkle)
- Royalty (Orchid Purple Matte)
- Smokin’ (Jet Black Matte)
At a glance I thought I was looking at an ABS Eyeshadow Palette for a second. The colors look incredible. I thought the past 12-pan Buxom Eyeshadow Palettes were ok but nothing groundbreaking. This palette is gorgeous and I might want to pick it up!
Buxom Ash K Holm Eyeshadow Palette is $39 and available now.