There’s a new Tarte Tartelette Juicy Amazonian Clay Palette ($39) available today and appears to be a downsized version of the Juicy Eyeshadow Palette that launched back in January. I’m a little confused.
This new version is a slimmed down version that contains 12 shades and is priced at $39 compared to the larger one that’s $45 with 20 shades.
At a glance it looks like darker shades of color are included here. They look richer but in reality, it’s actually shades already in the original Juicy Palette!
- Paradise (peach champagne shimmer)
- Rose (matte rosy pink)
- Orchid (pink shimmer)
- Dream Chaser (pink plum shimmer)
- Blossom (matte peachy pink)
- Shine (deep copper shimmer)
- Petal (matte soft rose)
- Luscious (matte cinnamon)
- Reflect (golden champagne shimmer)
- Happiness (matte rosy tan)
- Dusk (rosy brown shimmer)
- Euphoric (matte cool deep brown)
I thought maybe the original Juicy Eyeshadow Palette sold out or something but it’s still very much available and in stock. I wonder if they have plans to discontinue it and just stick with this uniformed version that all the Tartelette palettes are sized in.
It’s a total mystery that has me scratching my head.
What do you think is going on!??!