Twilight Trailer

Official Twilight Trailer is up and live!

’nuff said.

P.S. What ever you do don’t mention the 4th book! The Muse has it marinating on her bookshelf and is saving it for that special occasion when she’ll finally crack it open and read it!

museotherposts

Musings of Edward Cullen

• 10/14/08 9:15 jackieg02:

My goodness…I can’t believe you haven’t read the fourth book yet! What are you waiting for? I’m loving that trailer and I can’t wait for the movie to come out!

• 10/14/08 11:31 the Muse:

lol jackie once I read it, it’s gone forever, so I’m prolonging it a bit more :) I did the same with HP :-)

I can’t wait to see the film!

Wahoo!

• 10/14/08 11:45 yl:

you can always read the book again! :) the trailer was a bit disappointing for me, i think edward should be better looking! id rather stick to my abstract idea of what all the characters in the novels look and sound like

• 10/14/08 14:07 the Muse:

absolutely yl :)

Oh no..I like the Edward they choose :) I think you’ll fall in love with him once you seen the movie :)

I agree…my minds eye and imagination are much better interpretations of the Cullens than Hollywood:)

• 10/14/08 15:57 Dancinggal:

Hey, I’m actually really wanting to read these, even though I’m not really sure what they are about, except that they are about vampires! Hmmmm, I guess that proves hype works, lol.

• 10/14/08 22:03 MandyPandy:

November 21st, eh? Yeah, what’s Thanksgiving without a big ‘ol turkey?

There, I said it. I hate Twilight.

That said… Go Cedric!!!

• 10/15/08 7:35 the Muse:

lol dancinggal!

Vampires=exciting :)

They are really good. if you like mindless emo teen lit you’ll enjoy these hehe!

• 10/15/08 7:36 the Muse:

Mandy you’re pissing on my parade again…I thought we discussed this already?

You said you’d support my tween crushes and I promised to support your need for more lesbian pr0n.

If we’re going to have a relationship you have to be more supportive of me!

• 10/15/08 9:45 MandyPandy:

But all this Twilight nonsense is taking up the time we used to spend making hot lesbian pr0n! I feel like there’s a third wheel in out relationship -a bitch named Stephenie Meyer! She can’t has you! I won’t let her!

I can’t stand StephMey’s writing. I miss our Mandy/Musey/Jo Rowling threesomes.

• 10/15/08 9:54 the Muse:

I’ve spoken to a doctor about it and he says you’re trying to over compensate with the pr0n and it’s just not healthy for our relationship!

can’t it just be orgy time with mandy, musey, jk, and steph?

It’ll be most fun that way!

come on you can do it!

And we can pretend if you want that Cedric is there and not Edward Cullen!

ok?