More Musings of Edward Cullen

It’s getting to be that special time of the month soon kids! The 21st is around the corner and the Muse and many of her friends (even my newly converted sister) are very eager for the date to arrive! I told my sister she has to be on Team Jacob teehee the Muse be evil but there are just TOO many Team Edward players! Sorry the Muse wants the Edward all for herself! Get ye to the Team Jacob field!

Last Sunday morning my friend Jai, Kenningston, Jenn, Kira and myself hauled ass to Torrid, Hot Topic, and anywhere else in the Mall that had Twilight gear. We ended up snatching up several T-Shirts, patches, totes, and various other paraphernalia which we proceeded to take home and chop up over Sunday brunch to make several hoodies with. But of course the Muse is a Team Edward player so her hoodie is all ABOUT Edward!

Picture+081

Picture+080

Picture+083

I’m not going to show you how it came out just yet as I’m still working on it but be prepared for the unveiling soon! My best friend Jai is also a Team Edward player and his hoodie came out particularly brilliant with sequins and other glittery bits and bobs. Gotta love the dazzle and Edward right?

The moral of the story is that you don’t have to get too particularly crazy and start making hoodies out of chopped up t-shirts when you can get some already made at Cafe Press! The Muse seen some seriously awesome stuff on the site and highly suggest skipping over for a lookiee and a purchase for the big night! Users got really creative with some of the gear available for sale and some items made me laugh! Gotta love the rabid fan girls right? I mean there are over 130,000 designs at Cafe Press….You. Gotta. Love. That.

CLICK to visit the Twilight Cafe Press!

Here’s some that caught my eye in particular:

‘Nuff Said!
edward+cullens

Yup, yup the Muse’s shopping list is already changed to reflect the ravishing of Edward! She’ll save you the leftovers!
edward

Yes, I wonder that on occasion…can’t help myself the Cullen’s have changed the way I view baseball!
cullensbaseball

Only in Edward’s case!
cold

The Muse is a car/motorcycle person and totally appreciates the cracky Volvo fun!
volvo

For those of you who just can’t decide!
untitled

Love Edward as a little kawaii manga!
team+edward

Awwww….sniff…so romantic!
lamb

The moral of this story is that the Muse is a sad, old fan girl! Hehe and loving it too! Cheers to my rabid fan girls and hope for the best as the Muse is slightly worried it won’t live up to all the hype but at least we can relieve it in our imaginations!

Remember kids, all good things Twilight, Edward, and Cullen is Muse Approved!

musegold

museotherposts

Twilight Trailer

Musings of Edward Cullen

• 11/13/08 20:31 MandyPandy:

Harry Potter, I could understand, but THIS?

*Sigh*
    Izzy, I want to get you the help you need. Really, I do.

Plus, I’ve always hated Cedric Diggory. Viktor Krum FTW!!!

• 11/13/08 23:31 Luna Soeth :):

I love all of these. I’m Team Edward too. I love Jacob, but c’mon it’s Edward. :)

My favorite is the one about the thunder, ha. :p

• 11/13/08 23:54 Deanna:

I love that tote! Where did you find it?

• 11/14/08 4:29 royalmocha:

The shirts are too cute for words! i cant wait to watch twilight too!!!! Oh! im so inlove with edward as well:) I was invited to watch the movie fr 4 hours, i think they included director’s cut or somthing.

• 11/14/08 11:14 The Mighty J:

Ohh thank God – I was debating buying that Team Edward T , but was afraid someone would arrest me for being overage for this kind of stuff. Now that its approved by Le Muse herself, I can buy it without guilt! Mind you I am not creative enough to do anything with it but heck, I will take Edward/Robert Pattinson on my bosom anyway I can!

• 11/14/08 14:00 the Muse:

hey mandy!

listen we can shares edward..me you…threesome..it be so nice! I promise!

Later on we can bring Viktor Krum into the twist of it ;)

• 11/14/08 14:01 the Muse:

hi deanna!

I got the tote at Hot Topic :) The front has edward and bella and the back has the words :)

• 11/14/08 14:02 the Muse:

hi royalmocha!

Aren’t they? I had a blast looking through all the shirts and gear on cafe press!

Hehe another team edward player wahoo!

Oh my god I’m your best friend..take me with you! ;) hehe!

How awesomeeee!

• 11/14/08 14:03 the Muse:

hi mighty j!

LOL honey I’m 31 and I’m all about Team Edward hehehe! We can ravish him together :)

Don’t worry no one will arrest you :) girls from 12 to 60 are loving Edward at the moment lol!

LOL I’m with you! Across the bosom is perfectly find by me :)

Happy Twilight Watchin’ :)

Thanks for the comment!

• 11/14/08 14:34 snb-the glamourista:

i am totally team edward. i just haven’t talked myself into wearing paraphenalia just yet….

• 11/14/08 14:35 the Muse:

lol ;) it’s ok you don’t need the paraphernalia to be a team edward player ;)

• 11/17/08 15:38 Phyrra:

You and me and Ray can be old fan girls/boy together. R & D are taking me to see the movie when it comes out. Ray keeps teasing me about it. When we went to the mall the other night he saw a shirt at Hot Topic and told me I needed it :P

I like the thunder/baseball :)

• 11/17/08 15:50 KimmyDarling:

Okay, I *just* finished reading Twilight at 4:30 am this morning. I am unsure about the movie– I’m not going unless Edward in the sunlight and the baseball scene are perfect. I’m going to have to rely on you die-hards (no pun intended! LMAO) to determine that.

Anyway, just had to letcha know!

Love,
    kimmyd

• 11/18/08 9:31 the Muse:

hehe dd :)

We can always lie and say we are 19! whatta ya think!?

;)

• 11/25/08 10:11 jeixel:

hi muse!
    its me again :)
    the shirts are really cute! so perfect for my xmas wishlist!
    i sooo love twilight! edward is definitely on top of my xmas wishlist.
    *sighhhh*
    oh well.. advance happy holidays!!! xx

• 11/25/08 10:54 the Muse:

hi there jeixel!

;) add ‘em on the wishy list!

LOL mine too..maybe he’ll make an appearance for Christmas if I’m lucky lol!

Happy Holiday hun :) enjoy!