MAC Pro Longwear Foundation MAC Pro Longwear Concealer MAC Pro Longwear Lipcreme 20102

Dear MAC,

You had me at Pro LongWear Concealer.

I need me some of that.

MAC introduces its new Longwear Foundation, Concealer, and Lipcreme this month.

Wanna see?

Jump!

MAC Pro Longwear Lipcreme $16

• Made To Last (Deep plumy brown) (Frost)
  • Till Tomorrow (Greyed mauvy brown) (Cream)
  • Sweet Ever After (Copper) (Frost)
  • Faithfully Yours (Blackened dirty purple) (Cream)
  • Goes and Goes (Blue violet) (Cream)
  • Love Forever! (Bright blue pink) (Cream)
  • Perpetual Flame (Pink cranberry) (Cream)
  • Unlimited (Muted dirty rose) (Cream)
  • Overtime (Light baby pink) (Cream)
  • Extended Play (Blackened brick red) (Cream)
  • Good To Go (Orange) (Cream)
  • Prolong (True red) (Cream)

MAC Pro Longwear Foundation MAC Pro Longwear Concealer MAC Pro Longwear Lipcreme 17

MAC Pro Longwear Foundation MAC Pro Longwear Concealer MAC Pro Longwear Lipcreme 16

MAC Pro Longwear Foundation MAC Pro Longwear Concealer MAC Pro Longwear Lipcreme 15

MAC Pro Longwear Foundation MAC Pro Longwear Concealer MAC Pro Longwear Lipcreme 14

MAC Pro Longwear Foundation MAC Pro Longwear Concealer MAC Pro Longwear Lipcreme 13

MAC Pro Longwear Foundation MAC Pro Longwear Concealer MAC Pro Longwear Lipcreme 12

MAC Pro Longwear Foundation MAC Pro Longwear Concealer MAC Pro Longwear Lipcreme 11

MAC Pro Longwear Foundation MAC Pro Longwear Concealer MAC Pro Longwear Lipcreme 10

MAC Pro Longwear Foundation MAC Pro Longwear Concealer MAC Pro Longwear Lipcreme 9

MAC Pro Longwear Foundation MAC Pro Longwear Concealer MAC Pro Longwear Lipcreme 8

MAC Pro Longwear Foundation MAC Pro Longwear Concealer MAC Pro Longwear Lipcreme 7

MAC Pro Longwear Foundation MAC Pro Longwear Concealer MAC Pro Longwear Lipcreme 6

MAC Pro Longwear SPF 10 Foundation $29.50
Available in shades:
NC15, NC20, NC25, NC30, NC35, NC40, NC42, NC45, NC50,
NW20, NW25, NW30, NW35, NW40, NW45, NW50

MAC Pro Longwear Foundation MAC Pro Longwear Concealer MAC Pro Longwear Lipcreme 5

MAC Pro Longwear Concealer $16.50
NC15, NC20, NC30, NC35, NC42, NC45, NC50, NW15, NW20,
NW25, NW30, NW35, NW40, NW45, NW50

MAC Pro Longwear Foundation MAC Pro Longwear Concealer MAC Pro Longwear Lipcreme 3

MAC 190 Foundation Brush $32

MAC 195 Concealer Brush $22

Available September 16, 2010.

I’m ON the concealer. It reminds me of the Lorac Undercover Loving Concealer I tried a few months ago.

Whatcha think?

Hell, I might be daring and give the MAC Foundation a go too!

• 9/16/10 13:33 DivineMsN:

I am so broke right now but I want all of this :)

• 9/16/10 13:35 the Muse:

I’m gagging for the concealer divine but mac concealer always is rubbish so hoping this is great.

• 9/16/10 13:44 Ana:

Oooh Good to Go looks fantastic! I want!

• 9/16/10 14:35 MC:

I want to try the concealer and see if it will live to what’s it’s hyping. I am loving the lippie shades of Unlimited and Extended Play.

• 9/16/10 14:36 the Muse:

me too mc. my experience with mac concealer has always been a nay so I’m pretty curious about this!

• 9/16/10 14:56 Bri:

Really excited about the foundation. I use Revlon Color Stay and it indeed lasts a long time but the lightest color is just a bit too dark for me.

• 9/16/10 15:25 the Muse:

bri I’m rarely excited about mac foundation but kinda feeling the love here!

• 9/16/10 15:03 Laura:

There’s no NW15 on the foundation!! They did this with another foundation recently, which made me rather sad. I’m not normally a MAC foundation type of girl, but I’m curious about this and they don’t have it in my shade :(

• 9/16/10 15:25 the Muse:

hmm laura if I hear anything will let ya know…weird as I just noticed that

• 9/16/10 16:09 Misato-san:

I’ll look forward your review of the concelear!

• 9/16/10 16:16 the Muse:

aw misato you gots it soon ;-D

• 9/16/10 16:49 LorraineER:

I was all about the lipcremes until I saw Christine @ Temptalia wearing them and they all look so harsh. I don’t know if I could pull more than one or two of these colors off but that’s OK, more money fore Villains!! That concealer brush looks nice though! I’m curious about the concealer itself.

• 9/17/10 14:39 the Muse:

hey lorraine I’m def not good on those either. :P Plus I don’t think I really need a long wearing lipstick anyway rather a long wearing gloss ;-D I’m dead curious about the concealer!

• 9/16/10 18:34 Brooke:

Ooooh I’ve always been a fan of MAC foundations (minus their mineralized foundation…broke me out!). I recently bought NARS Sheer Glow foundation and love the look it gives me but it makes me soooo oily.. :( I’m definitely going to have to give this a go!

• 9/17/10 14:36 the Muse:

brooke I think I wanna try too ;-D not a mac base girl but could be interesting

• 9/17/10 0:31 Jackie:

Want! I am definetly on a foundation kick at the moment. Hopefully it will pass soon. I def dont need any more…but I will give this a try. It also had me at “Pro Long Wear”

• 9/18/10 4:26 Kerri:

The lippies look gorgeous, but I’ll be interested to see what they feel like on… most longwear lipsticks are so damn dry.. I’m yet to find one that is truly mositurising and longwearing (remaining hopeful though!)

• 9/20/10 13:25 the Muse:

kerri mmm same. most are quite dry!

• 10/12/10 21:13 Gina:

Agreed..I’m normally not a mac foundation fan, but I am seriously digging this one…I put it on in the morning and it still looks flawless at night! Yay :)

• 10/13/10 13:34 the Muse:

awesome Gina ;-D!!!!!!!!! love me some long wearing!

• 10/20/10 12:04 Ren:

I absolutely HATED the foundation. I had dry patches for two weeks after, and my skin is still recovering. Never in my life has my skin been this dry. And to make matters worse, I tried this foundation TWICE. If you have dry skin, I do NOT recommend this foundation. It looks just awful and feels like you are wearing a thick mark. It was hard to make facial expressions, it was that bad.

• 11/16/10 16:43 theladyloves:

hi im from ireland, and i got the pro longwear foundation last week and am loving it , its really natural but does an amazing job and covers well… kudos to mac on this one!!!! it may just reach hg status for me.

• 11/16/10 16:48 the Muse:

awesome ladyloves ;-D thanks for the update dear! Must try it! curious about the concealer ;D!

• 2/22/11 22:15 Dusty:

I like the concealer. It is quite heavy, but it is longlasting. It really angers me that it comes in a little pump bottle. It is outrageously expensive to begin with, and then to have the pump spit out at least three times as much product as I could use drives me crazy.

While I like it, I would feel too ripped off to buy it again.