MAC Jeanius Collection Spring 2011

MAC Jeanius Collection Spring 2011 1

WOW MAC, getting all kinds of interesting lately with the new printed eyeshadows you’ve been doing eh? Tartan Tale brought us the first round of printed shadows and now the new MAC Jeanius Collection for Spring 2011 brings us another variation.

Loves!

Jump!

MAC Jeanius launches March 3rd, 2011.

MAC Jeanius Eyeshadow

• Diva In Distress Mid-tone gray with silver pearl (Limited Edition)
  • Motorhead Mid-tone blue with copper pearl (Limited Edition)
  • Stove Pipe Black Black with copper pearl (Limited Edition)
  • White Jeanius White with silver pearl (Limited Edition)

MAC Jeanius Collection Spring 2011 5

MAC Jeanius Collection Spring 2011 4

MAC Jeanius Collection Spring 2011 3

MAC Jeanius Collection Spring 2011 2

MAC Jeanius Lipglass

• Docile Chrome pink peach with gold (Limited Edition) (Repromote from Fabulous Felines, ’10)
  • Indigo Pink Deep burgundy with blue pearl (Limited Edition)
  • Painted On Grayish beige with gold pearl (Limited Edition)

MAC Jeanius Collection Spring 2011 8

MAC Jeanius Collection Spring 2011 7

MAC Jeanius Collection Spring 2011 6

MAC Jeanius Lipstick

• Acid Washed Grayish beige with gold pearl (Limited Edition)
  • Pretty Please Pale pink pearl (Lustre) (Permanent)
  • Riveting Rose Deep burgundy with blue pearl (Limited Edition)

MAC Jeanius Collection Spring 2011 11

MAC Jeanius Collection Spring 2011 10

MAC Jeanius Collection Spring 2011 9

MAC Jeanius Nail Lacquer

• Biker Blue Black base with purple and blue pearl (Limited Edition)
  • Frayed-to-Order White matte with soft pink duochrome pearl (Limited Edition)

MAC Jeanius Collection Spring 2011 13

MAC Jeanius Collection Spring 2011 12

MAC Jeanius Blush

• Overdyed Bright magenta (Satin) (Limited Edition)
  • Pink Cult Mid-tone neutral pink (Matte) (Limited Edition)

MAC Jeanius Collection Spring 2011 17

MAC Jeanius Collection Spring 2011 16

MAC Penultimate Brow Maker
MAC Penultimate Eye Liner
MAC Rapidblack

MAC Jeanius Collection Spring 2011 15

MAC Jeanius Collection Spring 2011 14

I can’t pull off blues well lately as they make me look super tired but lord knows I’m excited although I will say the shadows look a tad frosty, eep!

Whatcha think?

source

• 12/30/10 10:03 Linda:

Crap, those denim eyeshadows are CUTE!!

• 12/30/10 10:06 Kilian:

I LOOVE the deep purple lips and then that opalescent nail varnish! oooooohhh.

• 12/30/10 10:25 prettywittybitchyme:

OMG how cute, the detailing and presentation, i want it and that shade of pink is just so dainty pretty

• 12/30/10 10:31 Courtney:

The eyeshadows are friggin adorable! I wouldn’t want to ruin the design by using it though so it would be a wasted purchase for me. Staring at something pretty with childlike fascination usually only occupies me for a week or two until something else awesome comes along or I see something shiny.

• 12/30/10 10:54 the Muse:

LOL courtney my sentiments exactly!

• 12/30/10 11:14 Beverly:

I’ve never tried the MAC polish but that white matte with the pink pearl sounds pretty interesting

• 12/30/10 11:26 Phyrra:

That blue nail polish looks awesome!

• 12/30/10 11:26 Hannah:

I want! Such a cute denim button print :D

• 12/30/10 11:30 Yara:

Pink Cult Blush looks very interesting…

• 12/30/10 11:36 Cj:

Morning Muse :)

Both of the nail colors are really pretty, and do my eyes deceive me or is that really a MATTE neutral pink blush by Mac??? Finally a blush I could actually wear by them lol

What’s the brow maker btw? I didn’t see a picture of it up there

• 12/30/10 12:54 the Muse:

morning cj happy new year (almost).

it is indeed ;-D no shimmer for you? come on, embrace the shimmer! ;-D oops believe brow marker and eyeliner look the same, sorry ;-D! but it’s too fill brows.

• 12/30/10 13:28 Cj:

Happy almost new years to you too! Going to any parties :P?

• 12/30/10 13:40 the Muse:

having one does that count CJ? ;-D and you?

• 12/30/10 13:49 Cj:

I’m having one too lol! :D

• 12/30/10 13:51 the Muse:

i’m both dreading and eager for mine cj. hate the clean up after. still doing the clean up from a boxing party I had! nye will be worst! How about I cancel mine and fly down to florida ;D promise to even try to lift a hand to help with the clean up ;D!

• 12/30/10 14:15 Cj:

I know right :P Cleaning is the worst part of throwing a party! I was actually tempted to call like a cleaning service or something lol but I ended up persuading Kat’s brothers to help clean up afterwards ;D

• 12/30/10 14:26 the Muse:

i WISH I’d be tempted too. seriously house was just a disaster area after, I don’t understand how it got that messy :( Who’s Kat?! Call them up! Tempt them with makeup, snacks, anything LOL My friends are alright about helping but some of them just come, squat, eat, drink, and leave the mess, gee, thanks. plus I just don’t feel like I’m home enough sometimes to get it all cleaned up and done. It felt like clean up from Sunday took a two day period when really should have only take me an hour or two to do. WTH! ha! but I guess we can forsake for the good time.

• 12/30/10 12:47 Andrea:

I’m not really interested in the shades, but the shadows are SO adorable with the little rivet and stitching design. The Frayed-to-Order nail lacquer looks interesting, though.

• 12/30/10 13:24 Olivia A:

Oh my gosh – those eyeshadows look so cool! Especially the blue one – pretty realistic for eyeshadow :-) Nice colors in this collection.

• 12/30/10 13:26 Colette:

Sorry, but I find the promo pic really creepy, like she has markings for plastic surgery all over her face. This collection is a skip for me.

• 12/30/10 14:23 Anna K:

OMG, Diva in Distress, Frayed To Order and both blushes MUST be mine!!!!

• 12/30/10 15:17 Heather:

The eye shadows are lovely, but manage to confuse the hell out of me.

• 12/30/10 18:12 Nia:

Except Riveting Rose, the nail lacquers and the magenta (!) blush the rest leaves me cold. The design is funny and the colours are very jeans, but they are also very dupeable.
    Extra points for creativity though :)

• 12/30/10 18:36 katrosado5:

The way the ES looks in the pan caught my eye. But I leaned back and looked past that and looked at the colors. Meh. No thank you. If I look past the packaging and marketing (how it is placed in the pans and such) I’ll be passing on this as well. But I do admit it is eyecatching and I am remotely interested in the Nail Polish called Biker. Kind of digging that. :)

• 12/30/10 18:59 Cat S:

Being a lip product junkie, Docile, Acid Washed and Pretty Please must be mine!!

• 12/30/10 19:28 Kel:

I decided that MAC is like a homework happy teacher. I just can’t keep up. I might get an eyeshadow just because of the design, but I’m saving for the Wonder Woman and Surf Baby collections. Even though I have no idea what will come with Surf Baby but the name has caught my attention.

• 12/30/10 20:05 Hannah:

I like how the color shimmer of the eyeshadow is the color of the denim button. so clever! and the print looks like real jeans! I would take many pictures of it before using it because doing so would probably screw up the look of it.

• 12/30/10 20:55 Ellie:

Such cute shadows!!! I wouldn’t even want to use them, they look so cool. But to whoever said the promo pic is reminiscent of pre-surgery marks… agreed. Weird!

• 12/30/10 22:20 breyerchic04:

As a weaver I’m a major fan of these fabric prints (and the tartans) but I just don’t like that cool of color on my eyes. Give me a beige, peach, hot pink, brown. Not grey, black, or blue. So there is a chance I’ll buy the blue just to look at.

• 12/31/10 0:56 Jodda:

Dammit. I’m not going to look. I’m NOT going to look.

even though the burgandy lippies and the nail polishes look hot.

but I’m not going to look…

even though I kinda need a matte pink blush.

but I’m really not going to look.

dammit…..

• 12/31/10 1:06 LIly:

why is MAC releasing collections after collections?

• 12/31/10 16:42 DonnaN:

the plum lips and the blue polish are calling to me!!!

• 12/31/10 18:23 Leah:

Cute print on the eyeshadows

• 1/1/11 21:13 sarah m:

cute but nothing catches my eye enough to get anything

• 1/5/11 15:50 jenna:

i promised myself no more nude/pale pink lipsticks. but pretty please will be mine, all mine. i used up a stick of angel last month so i totally can get it… right?

• 1/5/11 15:56 the Muse:

def jenna get it girl ;D!

• 1/19/11 20:03 Becca:

really looking forwards to seeing those eyeshadows and blushes in person!!!!

• 2/19/11 20:25 Becca:

both blushes will be MINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank God that’s all I want. I’m still saving up for Quite Cute :)