As we head deeper into Winter, we’ll all be needing an injection of color to get us through the cold, harsh weather ahead and the MAC PeaCocky Collection brings it to the table with bold, vibrant shades of eyeshadow and new Kissable Lipcolours.
Take a peek!
Arrogance or elegance? The showy display, the undeniably sexual spectacle, the iridescent irreverence…it’s awe-inspiring. We fetishize the exotic peacock as a symbol of extreme beauty, an act of elaborate nature, raging against everything simplistic. Peacocky fans out in a foray of intense colour for Lips and Eyes, exotic and sophisticated with a touch of ’30s F. Scott Fitzgerald glamour and mesmerizing metallic sheen. New Kissable Lipcolour combines full flash with creamy comfort. It’s molten, with elastomer technology that imparts a velvety, aerated feel without sacrificing shine. Light as a feather. Mega Metal Shadow gleams like chrome, with light-reflecting properties – yet creamy, crease-resistant, vitamin-fortified flexibility. Dramatic doesn’t even begin to describe the girl who knows she’s Peacocky.
MAC PeaCocky Kissable Lipcolour $18
- Enchantée – Light blue pink
- Woo Me – Light pinky nude
- So Vain – Muted dirty coral
- Vanity Fair – Mid-tone blue pink
- Exxxhibitionist – Red-toned coral
- Strut Your Stuff – Bright true red
- Scandelicious – Blue fuchsia
- Peacocky – Sky blue with red pearl
- Super – Muted neutral brown
- Temper Tantra – Mid-tone reddish brown
- Flaunting It – Grey mauve
- Love Peck – Blackened blood red
MAC PeaCocky Mega Metal Shadow $19.50
- Peek-at-You – Frosted yellow white
- Dalliance – Light champagne
- Prance – Frosted mauve pearl
- Top of the Posh – Frosted white pink
- Tweet Me – Gold bronze
- Mating Call – Dirty frosted violet
- Odalisque – Deep teal
- Sexpectations – Metallic burgundy
- Paparazz-she – Deep copper bronze
- Ego – Forest green
- Noir Plum – True purple with silver pearl
- Dandizette – Navy with silver pearl
- Spectacle of Yourself – Deep bronze
- Centre Stage – Frosted chocolate brown
- Unflappable – Frosted black with purple pearl
Available January 6th, 2011 in North America and Internationally February 2011.
I’m curious about the Mega Metal formula myself and the lip colors look stunning. I can definitely get on board with some of these shades even though I’ve been embracing alot of nude, naturals lately.
What do you think?
I hope to have swatches of some of the collection soonish!