The Body Shop X-Mas Make Up Trend for Holiday 2011

The Body Shop X Mas Make Up Trend for Holiday 2011 002

Bjooti shares images of the Body Shop Holiday 2011 Collection today.

Interestingly enough they brought back the very popular Sparkler Body Mist in two colors this year, both gold and pink.

Last year, if you remember, this sold out VERY quickly.

Kat proclaims she isn’t loving the collection but from her images I’m a bit hyped about the brown smoky eye quad and of course the new gold Sparkler.

The Body Shop X Mas Make Up Trend for Holiday 2011 001

Although Kat is in Europe I find we generally get along the same collection releases so expect to see this soon on our side of the universe.

• 10/4/11 20:59 kiwikiwidragon:

I will have those sparklers this year, i procrastinated last year, NOT AGAIN!! CONSTANT VIGILANCE!!!

• 10/4/11 21:00 kiwikiwidragon:

i was an At Home Rep before they choose to close it here in the US, Would have been nice to get these at a discount.

• 10/4/11 21:42 tennille2811:

i work at the body shop in australia – and i am so excited to get all of these goodies in and have a play! traditionally the holiday makeup offering hasnt been that great – but i hear that the formulas have been altered slightly for this year so im hoping for some higher quality products!

• 10/4/11 23:50 Beauty and the Scientist:

I’m loving the quads, will be on the look out :)

• 10/5/11 12:39 jenna:

hey muse!
    any word on what Body Shop is bringing out for bath and body holiday scents this year?

• 10/5/11 12:42 the Muse:

nada jenna ;-/ sorry! soon as I know I’ll update ;-D

• 10/5/11 19:35 Katie Turnbull:

Cranberry and spiced vanilla as usual.. and maybe candied ginger! (I am not sure if there will be a whole bath and body range in this scent, but there will for sure be home fragrance in it)

• 10/6/11 10:35 the Muse:

I don’t think I ever smelled spiced vanilla for some reason…I must be living under a rock!

• 10/6/11 17:29 Katie Turnbull:

Opps.. I may have meant Vanilla Spice. Lol.. anyways I saw a picture in Elle Canada and there is for sure candied ginger bath and body.

• 10/7/11 15:34 the Muse: