L’Oreal Fall 2013 at Drugstores Now

LOreal Fall 2013 Display

L’Oreal Fall 2013 is popping up at drugstores now! Huge displays are starting to dominate CVS and you can find many of the products I’ve reviewed for you already from the collection!

Products I’ve already reviewed from the L’Oreal Fall 2013 Makeup Collection:

Other products available from the Fall 2013 Collection:

• L’Oreal Colour Riche Made For Me Pinks Lipstick
  • L’Oreal Youth Code Texture Perfector Skincare Collection

I wonder if we’ll see a L’Oreal Fall 2013 Project Runway Collection this year! That would be very nice.

Have you tried any of these new products?

Anything you really loved?

Do share!

• 7/2/13 21:18 meghan:

I’m still stalking drugstores for the pink glosses! They looked so good!! I’ve only found the nail polishes so far. :(

• 7/3/13 1:01 Sisi:

I am so excited for the voluminous million lashes excess!

• 7/3/13 9:46 Eraser:

I loved all the series of “Made for Me” lipstick that they’ve ever done, so I’ll be hunting for the new one. I wish they’d bring back the once-permanent collection of natural/nude shades – they were some of the best lipstick shades I’ve ever owned.

• 7/3/13 11:07 JoElla:

Eraser I do love their nudes, sadly most of the other lipstick colors go wonky on my lips. I am a fan of their glosses though.

I haven’t used their mascaras in forever, (had 2 tubes of volumous that were horrid, after many years of use) but this one, has perked my interest.

But I totally love their skincare. I am excited to try a few new things.

• 7/3/13 22:27 BLEE:

I was out today shopping and picked up I Pink Your Cute. Its very creamy and I like that a lot, but I hate the perfume taste to these. Oh if they could get Mac or even Milani flavor to them. :D

• 7/4/13 0:22 Ashley Pena:

I picked up the foundation and the pinks for light skin tones.

• 7/5/13 22:38 Ashley:

I LOVE the liquid powder foundation. It makes my skin look flawless but like I’m not wearing foundation. So happy its finally out in Canada!

• 9/5/13 14:27 Michelle:

I hauled 3 colors of the Color Riche lipsticks in Fresh as a Rose, Miss Magenta, Pink Flamingo, and Raspberry Rush today. I am excited to take them all for a test drive as the colors are really gorgeous in the tube. I hope that they look as good on my highly pigmented lips. I just wish that the L’Oreal lipsticks didn’t have the terrible smell that they have! Ugh. When are they going to see that floral/plastic scent is just not appealing in the least?