Get out there and go buy makeup because the weather is crappy and cold today so retail therapy sounds like a good ideal right?
It’s also SEACON2016 Weekend and I’m incredibly jealous I’m not going so I’m obsessively checking Instagram for Supernatural Cosplayers. If ANYONE finds a Rowena cosplayer post me a link ASAP!
What’s your weekend looking like?
Mine hasn’t been plotted or planned as of yet but I wish it was Batman VS Superman weekend that’s for sure!
Here’s a breakdown of some interesting makeup and beauty posts that happened this week on Musings of a Muse if you didn’t catch ’em!
- Tarte’s new Confidence Creamy Powder Foundation wowed me! Who knew powder could look this good on dry skin?
- E.L.F. Aqua Beauty Blush and Bronzers are a bit patchy during application on this dried skin girl!
- I ordered up some of the new Too Faced Melted Matte Liquified Long Wear Matte Lipsticks for myself, how about you?
- Flower Hydrasilk Ultimate Lip Butter failed to impressed me but Flower Endless Wear Eye Color Ultimate Eye Color were a win!
- Urban Decay’s Naked Skin One and Done Hybrid Complexion Perfector is lovely stuff! Lightweight, creamy, sheer coverage, perfect for Summer wearing and tearing!
- Inconsistences arose with the new Hard Candy Velvet Mousse Matte Lip Colors!
- Becca launched their new Shimmering Skin Perfector Luminous Blush!
Have a great weekend my dears and I’ll see you Monday!
Feel free to share your current beauty hauls with me! Curious minds what you’re all testing out at the moment!
I have a lot planned for next week including a review of Stella’s new Pop Fragrance as well as more Tarte goodies from the Ulta and Sephora Exclusive Collection plus some new drugstore beauty buys!
So, see you next week!