A new season means a new Give Me Some New Lip Kit from Sephora! This year the Sephora Favorites Give Me Some New Lip Kit gets a packaging revamp with the contents arriving your way in a very cute little cardboard takeaway box. Granted, I’m pretty partial to the reusable sturdy lip-shaped cardboard that the set typically comes in but I do so love cute packaging and this is terribly appealing!
Not only has the packaging been revamped but I’m happy to report a lot of newer brands appear in this set like Fenty Beauty and Huda Beauty as well as brand new products such as the recently released Smashbox Always On Metallic Matte Lip Color.
The set includes five lip products two of which are full-size. This is actually a little less than you got in a few prior sets like the Sephora Favorites Give Me Some Bold Lip which contains six items but not necessarily a major change as the Sephora Favorites Give Me Some Nude Lip included five pieces as well.
The set includes:
- 0.07 oz Huda Beauty Lip Strobe in Snobby
- 0.07 oz Marc Jacobs Beauty Le Marc Liquid Lip Crayon in Night Mauves
- 0.13 oz Smashbox Always On Metallic Matte in XO, Vlada
- 0.21 treStiQue Mini Plumping Lip Balm in Barbados Berry
- 0.035 oz Fenty Beauty by Rihanna Mattemoiselle Plush Matte Lipstick in Candy
Sephora Favorites Give Me Some New Lip Kit for Spring 2018 is $28 and available now at Sephora.com.