Tarte x Aspyn Ovard Eye & Cheek Palette ($39) is a new, limited edition Ulta exclusive palette that arrives just in time for Mother’s Day and the Spring season. The palette pre-books at tartecosmetics.com today and at ulta.com today!
More photos below!
The official date though appears to be May 15th for everyone else. I wish I had further information for you but it has become increasingly difficult to actually get a straight answer from anyone about details or a launch date for anything nowadays! No worries though, I’ll post as soon as I know further information.
I think the great news about this launch is the fact it isn’t another nude palette. Well, it is in someways but it isn’t your traditional round up of browns and golds. This is quite a lovely selection of dusky pinks it seems. I sure hope it is as pretty as it looks in promo images. I know the packaging is quite gorgeous with the pink metallic compact and pretty floral motif decorating the cover.
The palette contains nine eyeshadows, one blush, and a highlighter and it proves quite affordable at under $40. If you get your Ulta catalog in the mail featuring the Gorgeous Hair Event you’ll find a photo of the palette inside!
- Brilliance (soft champagne luster)
- High School Sweetheart (nude matte)
- Endless Summer (golden champagne luster)
- Santorini Sands (light tan matte)
- Heart of Gold (bronze luster)
- Road Trip (brown matte)
- Married Life (cream matte)
- Tea Time (warm brown matte)
- Wanderlust (copper brown luster)
- Made You Blush (nude rose blush)
- Pure Soul (shimmering champagne highlighter)
Do you think you’ll be hauling the Tarte Aspyn Ovard Eye & Cheek Palette?
It’s on my wish list for sure!
Get it now at ulta.com.