Haul the Lorac Tie Dye For Lip Gloss Collection for $10!
LoracCosmetics.com is offering last year’s Lipgloss Collection at the value price of $10.
The set includes:
- Flaming Mix (red)
- Berry Blender (Purple)
- Shocking Twist (Fuchsia)
- In the Mix (Nude)
- Social Mixer (Pale pink)
Who’s naughty and who’s nice?
I’m making my list.
I’m always nice and ever so slightly naughty so I deserve Santa’s biggest haul dontcha agree?
But if we’re talking Bath and Body Works Liplicious I can be convinced to be both very naughty and very nice.
I can’t stand the taste of wintergreen chewing gum. Ugh! Ironically I think I’d love the smell of it in my shower though.
Philosophy Wondrous Wintergreen promises to be a cool, refreshing burst of wintergreen mint for your shower. There’s just something about minty freshness in my shower for the Winter that makes me think of Christmas.
QVC has a Philosophy Wondrous Wintergreen Shower Gel & Body Lotion Set available for $34 which includes:
- Philosophy Wondrous Wintergreen Shower Gel
- Philosophy Wondrous Wintergreen Body Lotion
- Two Gift Bags
I think I need it in my life!
Enjoy four full size Tarte Waterproof Cream Shadows with their new Precious Gems Collection available exclusively at QVC.
This set includes:
- Tarte Amazonian Clay Waterproof Cream Shadow Pink Champagne (shimmer pink)
- Tarte Amazonian Clay Waterproof Cream Shadow Shimmering Moss (golden green)
- Tarte Amazonian Clay Waterproof Cream Shadow Shimmering Golden Geige (shimmer nude)
- Tarte Amazonian Clay Waterproof Cream Shadow Plum Smoke (rich plum)
- Cream Eye Shadow Brush
This a killer set as each of the cream shadows is normally $22 on QVC and you’re getting four of them here for $39.98.
More sets are coming for Tarte Holiday 2011 on QVC shortly, tell you more soon!
P.S. Anyone watching WhiteChapel on BBC America? I saw the series a little bit ago after ordering the DVD off Amazon UK so it was a pleasant surprise to see it premiering on our side of the pond finally. It’s quite well done so you might to add it to your Tivo particularly if you’re a fan of Masterpiece Mystery showings.
Been wanting to try the new Prime Time Primer Shadows? I here good things about them. They act like a base for shadows to adhere to but offer a vibrant color all their own to boast up the shadow you apply on top. Or hey, you can use them as a cream eyeshadow as well as they promise a crease-free, all day wear time!
Here’s your chance to try several shades with the new Bare Minerals Strike It Rich Set!
This set includes:
- Prime Time Primer Shadow in Sundance (sunlit peach)
- Prime Time Primer Shadow in Bronzed Twig (iced chocolate)
- Prime Time Primer Shadow in Gold Nugget (radiant gold)
- Prime Time Primer Shadow in Gunmetal (midnight silver)
- Prime Time Primer Shadow in Sandalwood (golden taupe)
The set is $28 and available exclusively online at Ulta.com