Boil, boil, toil, and trouble! They say the witching hour starts at midnight and ends at 1 AM kiddies. I guess this is the time of the night where we should all hide under our covers and hope for the best either that or it’s the time we should be applying our Kiehl’s Midnight Recovery Concentrate, if you’re really hardcore maybe you stash it in your witchy cauldron!
Question is would you buy it?
What’s up today?
What’s up in my world, all of the following is up at the moment:
- Snow outside my office window, like lots of it.
- Trying to clear my desk up!
- Hating the fact that I have so much filing to get done but I continuously let it pile up as if it’ll get up and walk to the filing cabinet itself one day soon. If I wait long enough it just might, you never know, stranger things have been known to happen around these parts.
- Suffering a spell of writer’s block and forgetting how to let my comical good nature shine in my posts lately.
- Looking through my mate Christine’s absurd OPI Hong Kong Collection post, gorg!
- Wonderin’ what looks good for dinner ( I don’t do breakfast or lunch so my tummie is startin’ to growl for dinner right ’bout now).
- Chattin’ it up online with my best friend Jai whom has the lag time of a snail climbing up a rocky mountain.
I think that’s the gist of my so called life at the moment.
Oh and let’s not forget a review on Filextra Facial Revolumizing Treatment with Collagen which I’m about to bring to you.
Filextra, sounds like some sort of joint medication or a rare form of arthritis doesn’t it? What? I don’t make this stuff up that’s really the name of it.
Listen, I so did not wake up this morning and say to myself, “Gee, I wish I could smell like a Field of Flowers…” but it just so happens now I WANT to smell like a Field of Flowers thanks to Philosophy.
You know their is one ring to rule them all but in the terms of My Beauty Diary masks, it seems their is one mask to rule them all at the moment on Musings. My Beauty Diary is fast becoming a hot topic over here at Musings headquarters aka my messy desk.
Wanna try ‘em for a few days before deciding to invest in a full box?
Oooo my little eyes spy killer deals on Laura Mercier Cosmetics at HauteLook! Like we need more makeup but dudes who can resist Laura Mercier on SALE!