News of the Urban Decay Summer 2013 Collection launched today and with it the new Urban Decay Moondust Eyeshadow for the shimmer lovers. Dazzling eyeshadows with tons of sparkle? Yes please! Summer 2013 is looking good from our friends at UD.
Urban Decay Moondust Eyeshadow $20
This dazzling eyeshadow is a refined sparkling shadow that Urban Decay has taken special care with so you chunky “teen glitter” here only micro fine bits of iridescent sparkle with an intense lush 3D metallic finish. Moondust Eyeshadows promise to be a super luxe, upscale formula with a gorgeous diamond-like effect.
- Moonspoon (medium gray with bright silver sparkle)
- Diamond Dog (deep brown with white gold sparkle)
- Intergalactic (medium purple with bright silver sparkle)
- Space Cowboy (light champagne with bright silver sparkle)
- Glitter Rock (metallic pink with pink 3-D sparkle)
- Zodiac (smoky black with blue-green shift and blue-green 3D sparkle)
- Stargazer (metallic line gold with gold 3D sparkle)
Urban Decay Summer 2013 New Eyeshadow Shades $18
- Easy Baked (light bronze shimmer)
- Desperation (grayish taupe brown with a matte saint finish) (previously launched in the Vice Palette)
- Laced (pinky taupe matte) (previously launched in the Vice Palette)
Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Shadow Pencil New Shades for Summer 2013 ($20)
- Noise (bright pink with silver sparkle)
- Mushroom (warm pale gray shimmer) (inspired by the Urban Decay Eyeshadow shade)
Urban Decay De-Slick Mattifying Powder $32 (Repromote)
Oily or combination skin users will love this lightweight, transparent mattifying powder. This pressed powder blots up excess oil and stops shine without messing up makeup.
Urban Decay Summer 2013 (with the exception of De-Slick Mattifying Powder) will be available shortly at Sephora, Ulta, Macys, and UrbanDecay.com
Anything you want?!