It’s Sunday, you’re laying around in your pajamas binge watching Supernatural and eating a big bowl of Lucky Charms cereal with milk dribbling down your face because your mouth is hanging open as Dean just ripped off his shirt on screen.
Finally! We get to see some bare skin.
Note: In 11 seasons we only seen the J’s with their shirt off three times as far as I counted. Twice for Jared, once for Dean. Obviously our guys are shy.
Suddenly, your phone rings.
What the hell? Why is someone disturbing you during a binge watch?
It’s your boyfriend! Yay! But wait….WHAT? He 20 minutes away and his parents are with him! They want to meet you for the first time!
What do you use to get ready to meet his parents and how are you going to do it in 20 minutes time?
Shut the hell up how do you expect anyone to get ready in 20 minutes for a first time meet and greet with the rents?!
Good news this is purely fantasy.
BUT if you were in a situation where this was happening how would you handle the situation.
I admit I’d be stressed but I can totally pull together a no-nonsense look in like 5 minutes.
- Benefit Lemon Aid on my lids
- Em The Great Cover Up Concealer under my eyes
- It Cosmetics CC+ Fluid on my face
- Urban Decay Beware Eyeshadow on my eyes
- It Cosmetics Hero Mascara on my lashes (I so love TO HATE this irritating formula! It’s so wet and gooey but it gives me such great lashes when it works!)
- Milani Blossomtime Blush on my cheeks
- NARS Dolce Vita on my lips
See? I’m so ready to meet the parents plus I have 15 minutes to spare watching the rest of that Supernatural episode before they arrive.
How would you get ready super fast to meet his or her parents?