I have so many hopes and dreams for the new NARS Soft Matte Complete Concealer! Why? Because I’m wishing and hoping and praying to the makeup gods that it’ll be Maybelline Dream Mousse Concealer-like in formula!
I can’t even begin to express how much I miss Maybelline Dream Mousse Concealer! So, when I heard that NARS was doing a new Soft Matte Complete Concealer I got terribly excited about that maybe, just maybe, it would offer the same brilliant coverage and fluffy texture as Maybelline’s long gone formula.
Available January 1st at narscosmetics.com and hopefully shortly after at Sephora.com the new NARS Soft Matte Complete Concealer is promises a high coverage finish with an oil-free cream formula that blurs and conceals imperfections. The optimal diffusion powder formula helps to maxmize light difussion and brighten up skin whole blurring imperfections and the lightest touch offers full-coverage and easy blending without settling into pores or finer lines while collagen-boosting peptides smooth and reduce wrinkles and pores with Hyaluronic acid to keep skin hydrated and soft!
- Chantily True ivory shade for light complexion
- Vanilla Tiny cast of pink for the light complexion
- Creme Brulee Fair, with a light pink undertone
- Cannelle Light with a peachy undertone
- Honey Warm peach tone for light to medium complexion
- Custard Yellow tone for light to medium complexion
- Macadamia Medium with a peachy undertone
- Ginger Golden undertone for medium complexion
- Biscuit Medium dark natural balance of pink and yellow undertones
- Caramel Medium dark yellow and golden undertones
- Chestnut Medium with a pink undertone
- Amande Medium dark with golden olive undertones
- Hazelnut Medium Dark with a warm red undertone
- Cafe Dark shade with warm red undertones
- Cacao Dark shade with deep gold-brown undertones
- Dark Coffee Dark brown with an olive undertone
NARS Soft Matte Complete Concealer will be $30 and available January 1st at narscosmetics.com.