Are smaller eyeshadow palettes going to be on trend for Spring 2017? These new Smashbox Cover Shot Eye Palettes for Spring 2017 sure make it feel that way! Not to mention the itty bitty Too Faced Matte Chocolate Chip and White Chocolate Chip Eyeshadow Palettes. So, before you know it, is everyone going to start launching small eyeshadow palettes that are under $30 bucks? These are the questions that keep me up at night!
No, seriously, I foresee everyone suddenly going smaller for the Spring/Summer seasons. We’ve been on such a mega palette kick lately it wouldn’t surprise me if brands starting going smaller! Hell, the Tarte Tarteist Pro Amazonian Eyeshadow Palette just launched and there’s already a little baby Pro To Go Eyeshadow Palette available! Who’s next to shrink their offerings? Urban Decay?
Smashbox Cover Shot Eye Palettes are pretty darn cute and should inspired interest in those who travel a lot and want a smaller palette to pack with them. Or even those of us running out of space to store things should appreciate the smaller sizes. Each palette contains eight shades that weight in at 0.27 oz total. Not to mention the palettes are available in a variety of seven different options that contain a range of different finishes like mattes and metallics that can be used to create subtle or bolder looks!
- Metallic (fierce foil finish): Featuring shades of gold, rose gold, bronze, copper, and pewter, it also contains an even layer of pearl that truly mimics metal.
- Matte (high-coverage, velvety): It offers mattes that never fall flat, and it’s lush, soft, and velvety with ultra-high coverage—including shades in warm nudes, cool mauves, and a deep, dramatic black.
- Golden Hour (creamy, lit-from-within shades): This palette’s finishes range from matte to sparkle, and the sultry, golden shades are rich and creamy so you can blend and build a custom smolder.
- Softlight (soft-focus, wearable shimmers): The ultra-flattering hues include champagne and rosé-inspired colors to highlight the eyes with low-level shimmer for a subtle shine that goes on smoothly for a glowing look.
- Smoky (effortless and modern): Perfect for creating a smoky eye, these mid-to-darker tones amp up intensity with a blend of matte, low-shimmers, and high-shimmer shades.
- Bold (transformative and electrifying): It includes electrifying colors and transformers to make eye shadows really pop with an array of highly-pigmented, myriad of saturated, standout shades.
- Ablaze (hot, desert-inspired shades): With shades in rich red clay and hot terra cotta, this palette captures the warmth of the desert in a range of sun-drenched shades—these dimensional pigments are perfect for adding depth and contouring.
Smashbox Cover Shot Eye Palettes for Spring 2017 are available now at Sephora.com.
Are you planning on hauling a few?