I picked up the Pinrose Rollerball Wardrobe Gift Set ($60) which is limited edition Holiday set that comes with 10 perfume rollerballs in a festive gift box. This is a great way to try the entire Pinrose Fragrance Collection without over splurging on a larger size.
My perfume sales associate at Nordstrom convinced me to try these out about a year and a half ago when they had a little iPad on counter that helps you select a fragrance that fit your personality. I picked up Gilded Fox even though I wasn’t recommended it. I actually ended up liking it but after trying a few of the other scents I was disappointed at the shorter wear of the fragrances and ended up not exploring the line further.
Fast forward and now Pinrose is available at Sephora.com and this gift set launched and I felt like it was a perfect excuse to try the rest of the scents.
This was actually a solid purchase and I’m glad I got it. It’ll make a rather nice gift for a younger girl as well who might like fragrance. I think they missed the boat by not including suggestions for fragrance cocktailing though. Pinrose has always promoted combining their fragrance to create a unique scent all your own. However, this set didn’t have suggestions for combining any of these fragrances. A simple card like Commodity includes with their fragrances that gives a few layering tips and tricks would have this gift set perfect.
The box these come housed in is a very pretty and ready for gifting! Slap a tag on and you’re good to go if you’re a bit lazy about wrapping.
Scents you get are:
- Merry Maker is a refreshing nectarine blend to help you distress.
- Tambourine Dreamer is an avant-garde bouquet of white lily for a sense of peace and quiet.
- Wild Child is a flirty bouquet of white flowers to engender a happy feeling.
- Secret Genius is a romantic blend of vanilla and caramel with a spirit of playful sensuality.
- Gilded Fox is a warm and sexy potion with notes of cocoa and hot buttered rum for an aura of mystery.
- Cuddle Punk is a playful mashup of apricot and vanilla for silly and sexy combination.
- Pillowtalk Poet is a fresh laundry mix of powder and musk for a cozy and comforting sensation.
- Treehouse Royal is an elegant mix of fig and moss notes for a focus on chic.
- Pinrose is an unexpected rose and leather blend with romantic tones.
- Garden Gangster is an invigorating and fresh citrus blend with an energizing lift.
As I said I already own Gilded Fox and always felt it was the strongest and longest wearing scent from Pinrose. Their scents seem a little weak to me with a short wear. However, the set surprised me. Maybe blame it on the rollerballs and the fact I’m wearing these a little closer to my skin versus misting on my clothes and you end up with a bit of a stronger and longer wear. I wasn’t disappointed in the least with these as they seemed to wear a little longer and a little stronger than the larger bottles. Count me surprise as that was unexpected.
I also found some new Pinrose scents to love here like Merry Maker! I could see myself wanting a full bottle of that (but I might just stick to the rollerball just in case the larger size disappoints)!
I’m glad I purchased this. It was worth being able to try out the entire Pinrose Collection and seeing what I would and wouldn’t like plus the rollerballs travel easily should I need to touch up throughout the day.
The Pinrose Rollerball Wardrobe Gift Set is available now at Sephora.com or you can try out the other Pinrose Set which contains 35 Eau de Parfum Wipes and comes housed in the same box. This is available from HSN.com for $25.