The Ulta Exclusive Too Faced Pretty Little Planner we’ve all been waiting for is now available at ulta.com. This is a much smaller, travel version of the larger Boss Lady Set that launched exclusively at Sephora for Holiday 2017.
Just like the Boss Lady Agenda it comes with a planner, stickers, and a zip around faux lather agenda that holds everything including the 15 shadw eyeshadow palette and deluxe Better Than Sex Mascara. The shadow palette contains 15 matte and shimmer finish eyeshadows in:
- Good Girl (soft buttercream)
- White Christmas (ice white)
- Werkshop (metallic rust)
- Good As Gold (rich metallic gold)
- Break The Ice (golden teal)
- Rise & Shine (frosted beige)
- Secret Santa (soft mate pink)
- Coffee First (medium cool brown)
- Dollhouse (shimmering plum)
- Elfie Selfie (silvered taupe)
- Why Not? (soft bone beige)
- Silent Night (gilded grey)
- Snooze U Lose (deep cool brown)
- Wrap It Up (matte mauve)
- Booville (deepest plum)
Too Faced Pretty Little Planner is $42 and available now at ulta.com for a limited tine.
P.S. Too Faced Matte Chocolate Chip Cocoa Powder-Infused Matte Eyeshadow Collection is back in stock at Ulta.com! It was released last year for Cyber Monday but it’s up and available now on Ulta’s website!