The Tarte Adelaine Morin Eye & Cheek Palette for Spring 2019 arrived yesterday and I’m feeling old again because this is another youTuber who I’m utterly unfamiliar with. I need to start watching more youTube videos for reals though.
Adelaine is a 21 year old Canadian youTuber who does a little bit of everything on her blogging including beauty. Her palette is all about bright shades for Spring/Summer looks. Tarte is really outside their comfort zone lately with all these bright palettes they’ve been launching like Remix Pro and Icy Betch!
Some of the shades in this palette are actually really fab and I can see myself using them to create a fun sunset look!
- Adelangel’s (matte cream)
- Mama Morin (matte tan)
- conTOUR (matte warm brown)
- Red Eye Flight (burgundy shimmer)
- Boss Lady (matte burnt orange)
- Law of Attraction (yellow shimmer)
- Beep Bop (matte dark brown)
- Beautiful, Magical, Wonderful (copper shimmer)
- Promise Ring (opalescent highlight)
- I Feel Beautiful (rosy pink blush)
The Tarte Adelaine Morin Eye & Cheek Palette is rather nicely priced at $39 and it’s available now!
Will you be indulging?