This ten shade palette includes an assortment of warmer shades in matte, shimmer wash, metallic, and chrome metal eyeshadows that can be applied wet or dry!
- 2 x Eyeshadows in Silk Sash (mid-tone pink), Twist of Fate (warm rich brown)
- 2 x Chrome Eyeshadows in Cocktail Ring (light silvery-pink metal), Tuxedo Black (deep blue-black metallic)
- Eyeshadow in Hidden Pearl (white cream matte)
- Shimmer Wash Eyeshadow in Frost Rose (light taupe shimmer)
- Chrome Eyeshadow in Midnight Walk (rich burnt red metal)
- 2 x Metallic Eyeshadow in Sequin (light gold metal), Golden Gala (cool-toned pale gold)
- Shimmer Wash Eyeshadow in Atelier (light pink shimmer)
Since Bobbi Brown left it feels like the brand has been doing a lot of bigger eyeshadow palettes doesn’t it? I was used to more seasonal collections from Bobbi Brown but now releases seem to be a little willy nilly and all over the place.
I’d be curious to see if the Bobbi Brown Couture Drama Eyeshadow Palette is worth the $59 price!