Hi I’m a total coral h0r. I love coral blushes, I love lipsticks and lipglosses, I love coral eyeshadow. Give me all the coral things! And finally someone other than Butter London is acknowledging that coral is the Pantone Color of the Year for 2019. Which makes me a happy girl, sort of.
Meet the Natasha Denona Coral Palette or wait is it coral? It’s coral right? No, not really! Maybe! Sort of. Ok, so hopefully the promo images are dead wrong because am I nutty or does this really not look coral at all? The shades look more cranberry! Even the swatches look cranberry! What do you think? Well, maybe like one shade is sort of coral….!
None the less, I must try it for myself and see.
- Lola: Warm raspberry with a metallic finish
- Dakota: Rust red with a matte finish
- Abalone: Iridescent pink with a duochrome finish
- Lyria: Coral pink with a matte finish
- Kai: Coral champagne with a metallic finish
I need to try it out for myself.
What are your thoughts on the Natasha Denona Coral Palette?