Do I wait or do I buy the Natasha Denona Metropolis Eyeshadow Palette now? Available now at Sephora.com the stunning Metropolis Eyeshadow Palette contains 28 brand new shades with two new formulas. There’s not a lot known about this new formula aside from the fact they call it hydrating, comfortable to wear, and richly pigmented. I’d be curious to see how the new formula compares to the old.
Compared to some of her older 28-pan palettes this is considerably cheaper but you’re also less product for your buck. I don’t find myself minding so much as I’d rather have more variety in smaller sizes as I have so much eyeshadow it’s hard to get through it all! I appreciate the variety, cheaper price, and smaller sizes. But if you’re more reserved about your purchases you might not love that the pans are smaller.
One thing to note is the fact this reeks Fall! Finally, some great Fall shades because it feels like Holiday is merging into Fall lately!
There are some unusual pops of color here like a teal and a sea green but for the most part it’s a warmer palette that contains a few jewel tones. Again, that might be an issue if you’re wanting a more colorful shade range or a cooler one. I do so love a good warmer eyeshaodw palette though and this brings together some beautiful Fall foliage shades.
- Rust (vibrant rustic-sienna metallic)
- Troop (dark army-green matte)
- Orium (coral with light greenish reflects duo-chrome)
- Shield (olive-green metallic)
- Ripe (coral-terracotta matte)
- Stain (dirty-apricot matte)
- Mace (copper-nude metallic)
- Rope (warm-beige matte)
- Fuse (rustic-gold high shine)
- Lethal (avocado-green matte)
- Penny (bronze high shine)
- Chrism (peach matte)
- Aqueous (vibrant aqua-blue metallic)
- Queen (pearly pink-champagne metallic)
- Blaze (champagne-gold high shine)
- Noble (taupe metallic)
- Imperia (brassy-gold metallic)
- Royal (dark forest-green matte)
- Crest (rosy-coral metallic)
- Enigma (midnight-blue matte)
- Pure (brown old-rose matte)
- Azoic (mustard-taupe-brown matte)
- Jubilee (vibrant teal metallic)
- Symbol (deep-teal matte)
- Rhizome (warm-mustard matte)
- Claret (rosy-fuchsia metallic)
- Helena (light apricot with pink reflects shimmer)
- Antique (dark pink-brown matte)
Natasha Denona Metropolis Eyeshadow Palette is $129 and available today at Sephora.