I’m convinced that Stila Shine Fever Lip Vinyl will be amazing because no lie, Stila hit the ball out of the park with Beauty Boss Gloss. You’re crazy if you haven’t snatched up that Ethereal Elements Beauty Boss Lip Gloss Set for $30 bucks at Ulta (it comes with six full-size Beauty Boss Lipglosses!). Beauty Boss Gloss was a sleeper hit for me. I didn’t expect much when I purchased a single shade months ago but I instantly fell in love with the formula. That’s why I’m almost positive they’ll give us some awesome with their new range of Shine Fever Lip Vinyl Lipsticks.
Available in 14 shades, Stila Shine Fever Lip Vinyl ($24) is a new pigmented liquid lip lacquer that plumps lips and hydrates them with argan oil while providing lasting shine and color.
- Hot Pursuit: a revved-up red vinyl
- 0 to 60: a seductive deep plum
- Speedway: our classic Patina shade is reincarnated as a dusty-rose lacquer
- Gear Up: the nudest pink with golden twinkle
- Horsepower: a true, vivid, pop-down-the-top pink
- RPM: playful, vivacious violet
- Supercharge: a juicy bite of berry with magenta pigments
- Amp It Up: a bright coral concoction
- Hot Rod: a bring-it-on beige for not-so-boring days
- Full throttle: a full tilt nude with amber undertones
- Fast Lane: a not-so-naughty navy blue
- Victory Lap: a pedal-to-the metal cool grey
- Turbo: a totally chill, orchid toned mauve
- Pit Stop: a warmer, rise-to-the-occasion rose mauve
Stila Shine Fever Lip Vinyl are $24 and available now.