Who’s excited about the new Stila Double Dip Suede Shade & Glitter & Glow Liquid Eye Shadow for Spring 2020? I know I am! Stila has combined the best of both worlds in these double-sided eyeshadows with a matte Suede Shade on one end and a Glitter & Glow shade on the other. The formulas can be mixed, matched, layered, or worn individually to create a variety of looks!
How very Huda Matte & Metal Melted Double Ended Liquid Eyeshadow of them right? But I like Stila’s formula way better so, I’m all about these.
Stila launched these in 12 gorgeous shades for Spring 2020 and each will set you back $24. I was curious about the size compared to a regular Glitter & Glow or Suede Shade which are each $24. Does the new Double Dip Suede Shade & Glitter & Glow Liquid Eye Shadows equal a single shade size or are they larger? Sadly, Stila hasn’t listed the actual size on their website! I’d be curious to find out.
- Black Out (black violet / black crystal sparkle)
- Grey Fox (warm grey taupe / icy multicolor sparkle)
- White Out (matte white/ translucent base with multi-color sparkle)
- Smitten Kitten (warm caramel brown / champagne w/ silver & copper sparkle)
- Hot Tamale (warm brick / rich bronze & copper glitter)
- Coral Reef (neon coral / pink and peach sparkle)
- Mint Julep (neon lime / sparkling turquoise & lime duo chrome)
- Beach Wave (pearlescent light teal / translucent teal base with multi-color sparkle)
- Spicy Mustard (yellow / true 24k yellow gold sparkle)
- Camera Ready (bright purple / bright purple & periwinkle sparkle)
- Pink Martini (millennial pink / light icy pink & rose sparkle)
- Blue Jean (pearlescent sky blue / blue translucent base with purple/green sparkle)
I really like the idea of these because Glitter & Glow eyeshadows are hit or miss in terms of pigment! Sure, you’ll get sparkle from them but sometimes they colors aren’t intense. It’ll be nice to have a good solid, pigmented base for the Glitter & Glow shade to lay on top of! It’ll intensity the pretty sparkle I think.
I see quite a few shades I want to jump on like Coral Reef which has a matte coral base and a peachy pink sparkle and Spicy Mustard that has a matte yellow and a golden sparkle! There are going to be pretty cool if you want to do a simple matte color wash on your lid and of course, you have the addition of sparkle should you want to amp things up!
I was searching these out on Sephora today but sadly, as per my other post, it appears Stila is exiting Sephora. As of now the Stila Double Dip Suede Shade & Glitter & Glow Liquid Eye Shadow is available on Stila’s website and hopefully soon at Ulta too!
Will you haul them?