As they say no rest for the weary or is it no rest for the wicked? I’m both so I’m good. Hehe!
Wake up friends! Makeup! Time to Monday! It’s President’s Day but truly there is no rest for the weary! I was up at and it early this AM! Jumped on the Peloton and let Jenn Sherman kick my ass for 20 minutes. Actually, I lied there was technically no jumping evolved there was me leaning over struggling to snap myself into the pedals because that sh1t is hard! After over a year of this you’d think I know how to do it by now. I’m waiting for the moment where I tumble over onto the ground while attempting it. I actually hope that happens so I can pull a dramatic “I’ve fallen and I can’t get up!”
I have to work today because it’s renewal season at work and that translates as busy, busy, busy! Being self-employed means I have to be an adult about day’s off and working on President’s Day is the adult thing to do.
You know how I feel about working from home! Makeup is a must! It was tempting to have a shower and slip into my PJs after my workout but I got dressed and did my makeup! And it looks pretty! I used the Tarte Tartelette Juicy Eyeshadow Palette. Did anyone get their hands on it yet or is everyone waiting for a good sale?
Makeup just makes things feel a bit more normal when they are far from it!
I did a really cutesy look by doing a color wash with the lightest bone shade all over my eyelid and just using the brightest pink on the outer corner of my eye. I’ll post a pic later on IG! I thought it came out sweet.
Are you wearing makeup this fine Monday morning? What’s on your face?
Some beauty I’m loving at the moment:
- Tony Moly Timeless Ferment Snail Eye Cream-This is magical out of my skincare fridge! So cooling and sinks right in! It’s very hydrating!
- Replica Bubble Bath Perfume-I know some of you didn’t love this but I adore it. It’s such a relaxing, spa-like fragrance! Very delicate and pretty!
- Mugler Angel Nova-Oh my gosh this turned out better than I expected! I was thinking it would be dark but it’s actually sweet and fruity! Mugler sent me over a bottle last week and I’m still testing it out but I’ll review soon for you!
- La Roche-Posay Lipikar Balm AP + Body Cream-It’s cold out which makes my dry skin even drier! I’ve been loving La Roche-Posay Lipikar Balm AP which can be used on your body or your face. I actually use a small pea size amount as soon as I get out of the shower on my face when my skin is still wet and it hydrates my face so well! All dryness eased and erased!
- Makeup Revolution Conceal & Hydrate Foundation-I feel like I’ve finally found my HG foundation in this formula as I use it so often. It’s lightweight, creamy, and blends like a dream not to mention it looks so natural and seamless!
Let me know how your Monday is going!
Have a good, productive day!