KVD Beauty Planet Fanatic Fully Recyclable Wet/Dry Eyeshadow Palette is a new 14-pan eyeshadow palette featuring matte and metallic shades inspired by the Earth’s greatest terrains. The palette comes housed is a fully recyclable compact (no need to disassemble to recycle) that has a clear top with a star design. KVD Beauty really revamped packaging as it’s no where near the level of some of Kat’s old tattoo decorated palettes from days of old. This is fairly basic and plain. Remember the intricate design of palettes like the Kat Von D Anniversary Palette and the Spellbinding Eyeshadow Book or even the gorgeous Kat Von D Deluxe Uber Gift Set with the gorgeous train case.
It’s understandable that the packaging is a little different no since Kat is no longer involved with the brand!
This is a pretty round up of browns and nudes with a few cooler mauves and pinks thrown in. It’s not really something I need and I feel like by the time August rolls around the $45 price tag will be slashed 50% just the way the Edge of Reality Fully Recyclable Eyeshadow Palette for Holiday 2020 was!
- Fault Line (sand dune yellow matte)
- Dune Shift (golden bronze shimmer)
- Tectonic (soft amber-beige matte)
- Biophilia (forest green-gold shimmer)
- Tidal Flow (ocean gray-purple matte)
- Permafrost (multidimensional ice-white shimmer)
- Organism (rose gold quartz shimmer)
- Igneous (lava rock orange matte)
- Isotope (fiery gold shimmer)
- Solar Wind (molten copper shimmer)
- Fragment (soft ash-gray matte)
- Strata (soft pink sandstone matte)
- Crater (mauve clay matte)
- Biomass (amethyst gold shimmer)
Do you love the KVD Beauty Planet Fanatic Fully Recyclable Wet/Dry Eyeshadow Palette?
Or is it a leave?