L’Oreal Paris & Project Runway Electric Fantasie Collection Fall 2012

L’Oreal Paris Project Runway Electric Fantasie Collection Fall 2012

As you know from my earlier blog post, L’Oreal is launching a second Project Runway Collection for Fall 2012 that they have entitled Electric Fantasie.

Why do I want to pronounce that fan-ta-say.

In conjunction with Emmpy-nomiated Project Way, L’Oreal has teamed up to created Electric Fantasie: The Fairy Tale Recharged in a limited edition launch of colors that will be seen on the Fall 2012 runways.

The fairytale-inspired collection offers new and stunning shade ranges, rich textures and the tools to create distinctly different makeup looks.

Take a look at the entire collection!

Four different color schemes within the line include:

Each collection offers shades of Colour Riche Lipcolour, Colour Riche Le Gloss, Studio Secrets Professional Eye Shadow Quad and Blush, Colour Riche Nail polish, and a sneak preview of L’Oréal Paris’ newest nail innovation, Colour Riche Nail Lingerie (sophisticated, easy-to-apply nail stickers with 3D effects).

The products will range in price from $5.99-$9.99 and hit stores in September.

Here’s a peek!

L’Oreal Colour Rich Le Gloss in the Mystic’s Shine

LOreal Paris Colour Riche Le Gloss in The Muses Shine

L’Oreal Colour Rich Le Gloss in the Muse’s Shine

So what do you think?

Like any of the colors?

Want them all?

I really enjoyed last year’s collection but I hope they aren’t as difficult to locate as I had a dickens of a time finding them! The blushes=MUST have.

• 8/2/12 21:08 Camille:

I’

• 8/2/12 21:09 Camille:

i’m eying that purple lipstick, some of the eyeshadow quads and brushes. one question. what can you tell me as far as the formula of the blush/eyeshadows are? i haven’t bought drugstore eyeshadows in ages..

• 8/3/12 10:55 the Muse:

quite good camillie, velvety eyeshadow, pigmented blush. nice stuff!

• 8/2/12 21:11 Molly D:

oooooo…i want the blushes, the purplish lipgloss, at least 2-3 nailpolishes, and maybe one eyeshadow quad? i hope i can find it in my area :)

• 8/2/12 21:36 lesleyk:

Uh, dang. I think I need all of those polishes.

• 8/3/12 9:04 isabella:

me too they look wonderful

• 8/4/12 18:23 christmas:

The Muse’s Attitude looks like a dupe of Zoya’s Ivanka!

• 8/2/12 21:43 kiwikiwidraon:

Oh my gawd….The last collection didn’ thrill me. This one…I want it ALL. Crap…LOL

• 8/3/12 11:16 Debster:

I thought that same thing about the last one! The colours in this one definitely catch my eye. /want! Ugh!

• 8/3/12 14:31 kiwikiwidragon:

I told DH it all would be mine. He seemed a tad scared. Lol

• 8/2/12 21:48 Angie:

Oooooo, thanks for posting them all! I want most of the Queen’s collection, plus the Mystic lipgloss.

• 8/2/12 21:55 Stacie:

NEED. ALL. OF. IT. Except for maybe the eyeshadows. I don’t think I’ve ever even used L’oreal eyeshadows before. But that nail polish is all screaming my name. I think my wallet just had a stroke.

• 8/2/12 22:01 Jacquelyn:

Whoa, I’ve never been so excited for a L’oreal release! The colors look SO amazing. I can see this one being popular with the online beauty community and being sold out quickly!

• 8/2/12 22:47 Zoelarue:

Mystic shine is to die for! Temptress touch and queens might nail polishes make me drool and the queens blush bring a smile to my face!

• 9/16/12 20:46 reina:

tried these…bought the bright quad shawdows blues and orange green….the glosses are irides. and sheer …like sheer gloss, very oily …the rest is ok. :)

• 8/2/12 22:57 Shelby:

Mystic Shine gloss looks like a beautiful holographic, hopefully it turns out well.

• 8/2/12 23:23 Amy:

Wow, those are some pretty different shades for drugstore! I will definitely have to check it out. Thanks for the post.

• 8/3/12 10:54 the Muse:

my pleasure amy!

• 8/2/12 23:54 18thCenturyFox:

YES. That is all. And the description for the Seductive Temptress blush is nonsensical.

• 8/3/12 0:08 DJ:

Nail Polish in The Temptress Touch has been calling my name since your first post on this collection! I can’t wait to buy it. :D

• 8/3/12 0:40 Olivia:

Mystic’s Shine gloss looks FAAAAABULOUS haha and those nail polishes look awesome too esp the silver one

• 8/3/12 0:49 Nala:

I bet you’ll have to buy all of the muse ones, right? XD

• 8/3/12 10:46 the Muse:

it’s mandatory ;-D

• 8/3/12 1:08 Gabby:

Oh wow…those polishes. Stunninnnng!

• 8/3/12 1:22 Cindy:

*drools* I need everything.

• 8/3/12 1:41 Kate:

Yes!!! I want it all. (But realistically, that’s not gonna happen.)

I am really curious to see the Mystic items, in particular.

And I agree with you about last year’s offerings being HTF. :( Here’s hoping for an improvement in that department!

• 8/3/12 2:18 Deb:

A couple of those quads look tempting, lol! Polishes, must have!

• 8/3/12 2:18 Lemony Licks:

Haven’t been interested in the glosses until now!

• 8/3/12 4:26 Nicole:

I missed out on the blushes last time! Won’t happen again!

• 8/3/12 4:35 Quinctia:

I want like all of the nail polish. EEEK!

• 8/3/12 5:13 Pilar:

gah, the first two eyeshadow quads are sooo tempting! Especially the brown + green one! D:

• 8/3/12 7:03 Kiss & Make-up:

Great looking nail polish! I need them all!

• 8/3/12 7:21 kelly:

I had no idea about this! Thank you for sharing the info and pics! Glad I know early because last year I found out when the related episode aired, and had to hunt all over my area to find anything!

I got away with just 2 quads, 2 blushes, and 1 nail polish last time, but sadly I think this time I want 3 quads, all 4 blushes, a couple glosses, 2 or 3 polishes, and a lipstick. Or 2. Or 3.

Here’s hoping for BOGO or 40% off sales, haha!

• 8/3/12 10:56 the Muse:

BOGO would be fab kelly ;-D and my pleasure <3!

• 8/3/12 8:27 Sarah S.:

Um… I can’t believe nobody else has said this… but don’t you kind of HAVE TO get all the “The Muse’s” things? LOL

• 8/3/12 10:51 the Muse:

BUT of course sarah! ;-D I need backups too!

• 8/3/12 8:33 Kim:

Wow to the polishes and the Mystic’s Shine gloss. I had a hard time locating the collection last year until it was sold out. I hope I can find it this time.

• 8/3/12 8:39 JenJ:

Damn damn damn! All of the fall collections last year did nothing for me. This year everything is calling my name!! I like the lipsticks, Queen’s Ambition and the quad with the blues and purple.

• 8/3/12 9:05 isabella:

I know its barely August but please post in you see any of this collection

• 8/3/12 10:45 the Muse:

absolutely :)

• 8/3/12 9:16 Shawna:

Um…..you know you’re gonna NEED Muse’s Attitude for obvious reasons, as well as the other products with your name on them! Lol. This looks like a gorgeous collection. Very interesting, IMO. :)

• 8/3/12 10:51 the Muse:

girl are you saying I have an attitude? hehehehe ;-D

• 8/3/12 11:14 Julie:

I’ve always loved L’oreal products…especially their eye shadows and lipsticks.

Do you know if the release date is the same for Canada?

• 8/3/12 11:16 the Muse:

not sure for canada Julie wish I knew my dear!

• 8/3/12 14:23 Southern Gorgeous:

I never bought anything from the last run but some of these are so artsy, I may partake since the price is good.

• 8/3/12 14:25 AmandaM:

Oooo…I think I must have all the nail polishes, and the lippies! The L’Oreal Colour Rich Le Gloss in the Mystic’s Shine intrigues me!

I think you need ALL of the all of the Muse products…they have your name written all over them!

• 8/3/12 14:29 the Muse:

lol amanda for sure!

• 8/3/12 17:22 cat:

I am eyeing…The Queen’s Gaze, The Temptress Touch, The Temptress Power and the blushes if the formula is nice.

Speaking of L’Oreal/Project Runway collaborations, I was just in Duane Reade last week and saw the old one in its own display being promoted like a new collection. You know, the one with all the bird names? Odd…

• 8/3/12 18:11 Cindy:

Wow I am so excited for this! Those eye shadows look like a lot of fun, I just hope they have good color pay off!

• 8/3/12 23:16 angie:

I want the mystic’s shine! So fairy like!

• 8/4/12 9:35 Robin:

The polishes and lipipies and glosses me likely!! Do you know when we shoul start looking/stalking for these? Any release date

Thanh you!

• 8/6/12 7:38 the Muse:

release date in the post robin :) at drugstores.

• 8/8/12 0:04 Robin:

Oops, sorry! Didn’t see it because I was drooling over the Mytic nail polishes! Lol.

• 8/8/12 10:04 the Muse:

np :)

• 8/8/12 15:44 isabella:

nothing at Harmon in Paramus today

• 8/8/12 20:44 Hoang:

The lipgloss in Mystic’s Shine looks absolutely mesmerizing. I hope I will be able to find it when it launches because I didn’t have much luck seeing the collection from the last collaboration :(