Peach & Lily founder Alicia Yoon has curated a special Korean beauty and makeup collection that will be available at Target this Spring. Target started carrying Laneige in 2014 and now their Korean beauty offerings will be expanding with the help of Alicia Yoon and you’ll be able to shop some of Korean’s most awesome brands like Mizon, Aprilskin, and more!
The assortment of K-beaty offerings will be available at select stores and at Target.com starting January 22.
Here’s what they’ll have!
Korean beauty especially skincare has become increasing popular in the US as of late and even a variety of Korean skincare techniques have become more and more common in our own routines here in West. I love seeing a store as common as Target that I shop at so very often getting involved in the K-Beauty trend.
Alicia Yoon created the Peach & Lily website bring some of the East’s best makeup and skincare to the Western market. It’s nice seeing those same offerings be available so readily at Target.
Target will begin carrying the follow Korean beauty items this January at selection stores (or online):
- Aprilskin Deep Cleaning Facial Cleanser $7
- Ariul Sheet Mask Skin Texture Improvement Facial Mask Treatment $20
- Caolion Cream Deep Cleaning Facial Mask Treatment $26
- Caolion Cream Pore Minimizing Facial Mask Treatment $20
- Caolion Cream Skin Texture Improvement Facial Mask Treatment $23
- Caolion Stick Moisturizing Facial Moisturizer $16
- Lagom Gel Basic Cleansing Facial Cleanser $17
- Lagom Spray Skin Texture Improvement Facial Tone $21
- Mizon Snail Repair Eye $22
- Mizon Snail Repair Cream $38
- Mizon Face Masks $3.50 Each
- Twenty Four Seven Cosmetic Highlighter White $22
- Twenty Four Seven Lipstick Medium $29
Perhaps this means that we’ll see K-Beauty moving into more mainstream drugstores like CVS, Walgreens, etc…at some point!
For now, I’m just happy to see it at my local Target.
How about you?