As you know Benefit has two new highlighters called Cookie and Tickle that are available exclusively in the larger The Cheekleaders Squad Cheek Palette that will be launching later this month! These two new shades are also featured in the now available Benefit Cheekleaders Mini Cheek Palette. Where as the squad palettes include five shades these mini cheek palettes include three.
I’m not sure if Benefit plans on releasing Cookie and Tickle in full-size versions but I imagine if they become popular enough and people start buzzing about them they will indeed do just that!
Tickle is probably the shade I want to check out the most as it’s a golden pink highlighter which I think will look amazing with GALifornia (I’m wearing GALifornia in my photo below). Cookie is a golden pearl shade.
There are two shade selections available:
- Tickle Golden Pink Powder Highlighter Mini (0.08 oz)
- GALifornia Sunny Golden-Pink Blush Mini (0.08 oz)
- Dandelion Baby-Pink Brightening Blush Mini (0.12 oz)
- Cookie Golden Pearl Powder Highlighter Mini (0.08 oz)
- Hoola Matter Bronzer Mini (0.08 oz)
- Gold Rush Warm Golden-Nectar Blush Mini (0.14 oz)
Both Benefit Cheekleaders Mini Cheek Palette are available now for $30 each!