Having a brief, hopefully fleeting love affair with the IT Cosmetics Luxe High Performance Eye Shadow Palette.
Take a look!
12 talc-free eyeshadows that are packed with skin-loving ingredients such as hydrolyzed collagen; acai; green tea; and vitamins A, C, and E with a paraben free formula.
- Cashmere (matte creme)
- Heavenly (pearl white)
- Satin Sunshine (pearl light yellow)
- Espresso (matte deep brown)
- Earth Angel (matte beige cashmere)
- Je Ne Sais Quoi (shimmery nude pink)
- Ipanema (golden beige pearl)
- Venus Love (pearl coppery rust)
- Azure (midnight navy)
- Plum Passion (rich matte purple)
- Romance (satin rich taupe)
- Jet Black (matte black)
Ahh a refreshing change up from my normal lemmings!
Available from QVC.
It’s probably to early to say this but I’m leaning towards saying that the Smashbox Softbox Eye Palette is my favorite Summer palette. I’m really loving softer more nude shades of shadow lately. I can’t quite go the bolder, crazy look for Summer anymore. Heck, I really loved aqua at one time as a primary shade for the warm weather but now I’m more about delicate shades of shimmering brown, gold, and bronze and the Softbox Eye Palette brings just that.
Photographers love shooting in natural light to create a diffused, softer look and that’s exactly what this palette does. The shades give a soft focused look that’s romantic and ethereal but still have the fun Summer vibe as well!
You NEED this palette.
Absolutely adore IsaDora but more often than not it proves damn difficult to locate! Walgreens used to stock it but they diced it a while back ago.
Cosmetic Mall is lovely enough to have an entire catalog’s worth of the brand but some of the LE items are always iffy to find.
However, I still enjoy each of their releases and the hunt of finding them, well, it’s a worthy punishment since the brand is so ace.
Let’s take a look at the IsaDora Jungle Fever Summer 2011 Collection!
I used to have a severe aversion to cream eye shadows. I really love them now but needless to say I avoided them like the plague a while back ago and would you believe, total senior moment, I can’t recall why I hated them so much.
It puzzles me as I really enjoy the texture and look of a good cream shadow nowadays.
Philosophy Divine Color Long-Wear Creamy Eye Color is a brand new color cream shadow from Philosophy. The colors are way appealing and the formula looks rather spot on too!
Let’s take a look!
Prada Infusion de Rose is the latest edition to the Infusion collection.
One of my signature notes is Rose, I absolutely adore a good rose scent so I’m quite excited to see how Prada handles it.
For their new Infusion de Rose they take soft feminine notes of fresh rose metals and mingle it with tea, honey, and crushed mint leaves.
Here are the official notes for the blend:
- Rose from Bulgaria & Turkey Familiar yet unique, the feminine note of Rose brings a subtle
- depth and sumptuous femininity to the fragrance.
- Italian Mandarin The Sicilian citrus note of Mandarin adds a light, sparkling freshness.
- Peppermint Like fresh mint leaves crushed in the hand, refreshing Peppermint brings a clean aspect to Infusion de Rose.
- Brazilian Mate South American Mate leaf brings a smoky rich green aspect to the scent.
- Beeswax from Laos A full, warm note of Beeswax reminiscent of honey completes the fragrance
It sounds rather captivating doesn’t it? Particularly the use of mint!
I’m quite eager to try it.
Prada Infusion de Rose Fragrance launched on Friday and will be available from NeimanMarcus.com and BergdorfGoodman.com
Do you enjoy the Prada Infusion Fragrances?
Will you try the new Rose?
I hope to have a review for you soon!