A little late but this is inspired by the 2018 Pantone Color of the Year and probably one of the few items that were this year. For some reason, Pantone’s Color of the Year just didn’t successfully make it into any makeup trends much to the disappointment of purple fans far and wide.
The palette includes eight eyeshadows in the following shades:
- White Noise (off-white)
- Higher Ground (rich heather)
- Electric Plum (rich metallic blue-purple)
- Twisted Violet (sparkling lilac with opalescent blue reflections)
- Black Charcoal (rich blue black)
- Strange Magic (shimmering violet with blue reflections)
- Violet Hour (shimmering purple with multicolor reflections)
- High Fidelity (shimmering dusty mauve)
It’s a refreshing change from the standard round of warmer palettes we’ve seen lately and should be exciting for those who love purple! I’m more interested in the Bobbi Brown Infra-Red Eyeshadow Palette myself!