Phew hasn’t it been such a long week? I can’t WAIT for the weekend to begin! I’m heading away for the weekend so I’m hoping to get a little R&R in. Let’s see what Friday, Saturday, and Sunday has in store for me……
What are you up ta?
Let’s do a little mad recapping of what happened this week on Musings (just in case you missed anything).
- MAC To The Beach dominated my week and made it all the more special! I reviewed, swatched, FOTD’ed, and took a ton of photos for you guys! This was one collection we felt the love for. I totally told you all about one item from the collection YOU absolutely NEED to own.
- We visited Paris with the new Bourjois Paris Spring/Summer Collection 2010.
- I can’t be the only one having a bloody difficult time just saying no to the Bath and Body Works Liplicious White Hot Summer Lip Gloss Collection.
- I was busy having a crush on Stila Raspberry Crush this week!
- A nail polish with ahem…an unusual name!
- Those who aren’t willing to dish out $42 for Tinted Moisturizer were ever so relieved to discover a few that are under $15 bucks!
- Get your Diva on with these sweet tweezers!
- Dude, it’s not even Summer yet and we are discussing Givenchy Fall Makeup 2010 and Chanel Fall Makeup 2010? Say word!
- Those damn lucky Brits getting not one but two new Rimmel London concealers!
- Steamcream channels their inner cat person!
- We totally decided if we wanted to buy or not buy Smashbox Summer 2010.
- I gave you a reason to want to defend your face.
- I showed you a solid face serum…yes, I said solid!
- Sometimes dazzling liked Edward Cullen is NOT a good idea.
- I showed you a great way to take double the makeup with you when you’re travelin’ about!
- I kissed spots goodbye this week with a nifty little drying lotion!
- Boots No7 celebrates 75 years in a mega way!
- Oh new Kat Von Do makeup? I’m on it!
- I gave you the world on some bubalicious lookin’ tweezers!
- I told ya all about how Cake Beauty is 40% off (and still is today is the last day)!
- Eww we discovered weird ingredients in our cosmetics!
- I whispered in your ear this week all about two new Philosophy Shower Gels!
- Bourjois Paris has a brand new blush available in Japan and we all were hyped over it!
- A sneaky peek of Tarte Summer 2010 arose on QVC this week.
- I gave you a peep at stuff that’s guest starring in my shower.
- Man, the Physicians Formula Bambuki sucked it hard!
- We mused together trying to find out if we ever actually hit pan!?
- I gave you a peep at the new L’Occitane Makeup Collection!
- I told you all about sheet blush…yes, blush in a sheet format!
- Turns out Urban Decay Face Palette is all about the beauty budgeter!
- I showed you some fierce looks using the Tarina Tarantino Fashion Collection.
- The new Lancome Juicy Tubes taste like cardboard but man are they glossy and shiny too!
That’s about it dears.
Have a super happy weekend and I’ll see you bright and early on Monday morning (maybe if you’re lucky I’ll babble a review on the Weeping Angels, we’ll see….).